This is fascism

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Sep 12, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I hope you know you are part of the problem. You go along with the TDS Trump investigate everything so now you have this.

Congrats.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

whats much worse than this is the gov advising social media on misinformation. all of our rights flow from the king of all rights, freedom of speech. the govt has no business advising anyone on what is misinformation.

the extent to which the govt pressures social media to censor and ban is unknown and i wouldnt expect the dems to investigate it unless it was trump doing it.

all the guns i have bought have been at cabelas and bass pro and academy sports, never a gun shop. i wonder if this new things would capture/record those purchases as guns

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What exactly does he have except a false claim that Warren threatened those companies?

You really should have been more honest in your post. Here, I'll word if for you:

"Yes, I know trump stole government secrets. Yes, I know it was criminal. Yes, I know that endangers the security of our country. But I don't care! He's MY anti-American thief. So look the other way! It hurts, it hurts!"

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Oh no discussion of something shitty being pushed by democrats, better invoke trump.

it’s really stupid because all gun sales done by credit card go through the FBI background checks. It just shows you how stupid anti gun folks are. This won’t stop a murder.

Jmg likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the president cant really steal secrets, he has the clearance to access all secrets

6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Fascism is the merger of state and corporate regardless of political ideology. Wikipedia is to be taken with a grain of salt much like snopes. That definition was probable written by a purple haired antifa type that are ironically nothing more than brown shifted fascists of the left. You are a linear thinker.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Duh. But it's a description with which I agree, and which has been more historically common.

The most important point of this threat, however, remains: Warren DID NOT threaten those credit card companies as Winston claimed. This was not an example of fascism.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re a fucking idiot…..talk about TDS. You’ve got it bad

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  9. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I'll let you know when I give a shit what you think. And by all means, please hold your breath.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you think trumps plan to massively export american LNG could help europe? seems like he was right to tell germany they were way too dependent on russian oil. he asked, why should americans pay NATO to defend you from the people you are buying oil from"?

seems like he was right on a very important issue, particularly one that could help louisiana, whilst reducing russia's warfighting ability and keeping europe warm without bankrupting them.

XXL TideFan likes this.