The Colorado Project

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 16, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The cool thing about sports, it’s one of the last places left in America that when you run your mouth you can still get checked and humbled.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is what he said

3. shane0911

There was a huge dust up this morning on the local sports radio. Basically this young dude (who is a golfer) was singing the same song 123 is and one of the older guys (who is a retired coach both NCAA as well as NFL) basically told him he was stupid and that Deion doesn't know what in the hell he is doing and that his team is garbage. Said he should go cover the Ryder cup because that is the type of stuff he knows about.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So one of the greatest Football talents to ever play the game doesnt know anything at all?

Seems like a totally reasonable guy.

This thread is 7 pages and none of you have really expressed why he is a bad coach.

Of the few things mentioned, our current coach does the same shit and he was considered one of the best hires we could get....

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think some of you either listen to the wrong media or dont actually listen to him speak. Like at all.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He sums it up accurately I think: Skip to 2:50

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think like Trump, this PDS (Prime Derangement Syndrome) will only make him stronger.

I cant wait for it to all playout. Every accomplishment with be poopoo'd and every failure will be elevated and his numbers will go up and up and up and.....

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

He can talk for sure, brilliant behind the mic
    I can't take these guys seriously, if Skip Bayless is involved it comes with an automatically applied bullshit factor.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that none, not a single bit of my opinion is based on his race. I simply do not care.

As for him being "Prime" and all that, Sherman is spot on, it's marketing and I can't blame Co for taking advantage of it.

He was a good corner. I sat good because he would never tackle anyone, ever. I grew up in a world of leaders would never ask something of their subordinates that they wouldn't do themselves. How in the name of Ronnie Lott can you tell someone to go hit when you played like a pussy.

Can he sell shit? Hell yeah he can and that is because people are stupid. Look at the price of a ticket to see that fisheyed bimbo Taylor Swift. That devil worshipper could do a concert in my bathroom and I wouldn't go to it so...

He can recruit (see above) but that doesn't mean he can coach. I don't think he can, maybe he proves me wrong, guess we will see.

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

except that I have.
    saying that to this point he hasn't accomplished anything of note as a head coach is factually accurate.
    I even point blank said that I won't predict how this will end.

that is literally the exact definition of wait and see.

so did you just completely ignore the post where I said exactly this?

so did South Florida and Northwestern.
    both have already doubled those win totals this year too.
    when is Gameday going to their campuses for a game with a 22 point spread?

he didn't say he doesn't know anything at all.
    he said he doesn't know what he's doing as a coach.

your reading comprehension skills are worse than Tiga's.

but there have been quite a few examples of Great players that failed as coaches, so not sure what player talent has to do with coaching ability.
    in fact, most great coaches weren't actually great players.

well that's because I've never said he was a bad coach.
    I said he has not done anything to deserve the hype he is currently getting as a coach.

not sure why you're not capable of grasping that when I say "he's not there yet" it doesn't mean "he sucks donkey balls"

our current coach is the winningest coach in the history of one of the winningest and most prestigious teams in the history of the sport.
    he's been to a National Championship game and the playoffs in FBS
    He won 3 National Championships at a lower level of college football before moving up to FBS

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

PDS. Its real.