The Colorado Project

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

they haven't been "good" by any stretch, but they haven't been remotely close to as bad as you keep attempting to project them to have been.

they're a 4 or 5 win per year team. all the time.
    2021 - 4 wins
    2020 - 4 wins
    2019 - 5 wins
    2018 - 5 wins
    2017 - 5 wins
    2016 - 10 wins (finished #10 in final CFP poll)
    2015 - 5 wins

you have to go all the way back to when the current crop of CU seniors were in 7th grade to find a 2nd season with fewer than 4 wins.

Hell, they have more 1st or 2nd pace finishes in their division than they do last place.

but don't let facts get in your way.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you really going to debate how good a perennial 4 win team is? The fuck? It’s fucking awful for a program. Nothing I said was false.

Again, THE POINT, how has prime defrauded anyone?

They have 3 winning seasons in 20 years and you want to debate the merits of being a solid turd vs a soft and sticky turd that sticks to your ass on the way out.

Have at it.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
  3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

you've tried multiple times in this thread to say their 4 wins is a many as their total for the last few years.
    that is false. by a lot.
    their 4 wins is right about average for them.

getting to 4 this year isn't a miracle.
    it's status quo.

I've never claimed he has defrauded anyone.

no, I want to compare what Prime is doing this year to "how terrible they have been" since YOU keep bringing it up.
    barring an upset in the final 3 weeks of the season, he will finish with 4 wins. even if he pulls 1 upset, that gets them all the way up to 5 wins.

which is exactly where they pretty much always finish.

according to you, that's "how terrible Colorado has been"
    Deion pretty much has them equal to exactly "how terrible Colorado has been"

boy your feelings sure get hurt quick when someone brings actual provable facts to this discussion instead of just helping you slurp on Prime's nut sack..

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How do you know what I am feeling?

You have special powers?

If you need a boogeyman to read words on a screen and then waste your time on how I may or not feel, go talk with your wife. That is how bitches communicate.

Telling you to "have at it" needs nothing more read into you little girl.

It doesnt mean I am feeling any type of way because I dont see a need in debating whether Colorado won 4 games a year on average over 20 years or 4.8. It has nothing to do with the theme of this thread.

If you want to find some obscure point and piss all over that go for it.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

because you cry like a little bitch and resort to mudslinging anytime anyone has had the gall to disagree with you in this thread.

the buoy told me.

I don't need anything. But if you can't handle having a conversation with someone whose opinion differs from yours, then perhaps a fucking message board is not the place you should be hanging out.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What the fuck are you talking about.

Sounds like you invent things in your head and then talk about that.

I said Colorado sucked for 20 years and you basically wrote a diatribe that stated: "well they didnt suck as bad as you say.... just slightly better than sucking, but still terrible".

I mean WTF is this? I am supposed to sit and entertain a retard?

Because you know the theme of this conversation prior to you inserting yourself was that Shane was calling him a fraud and my point was that "defrauded what?" Its not like he got his 1st coaching job as the HC of Bama. He went to one of the worst schools in the country.

"Actually, they were 91st"....

[​IMG]

Its like if Tom Brady said he wanted to be a head coach in college, his name alone could lant him a job somewhere just like Prime with "nothing earned". Its not Brady nor Primes fault. Fuck the TV revenue numbers alone have probably already paid his Salary. Its a win win for a school like Colorado.

GO eat your boogers dude.

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

you said 4 wins is same as their total from the last few years.
    which is just straight up wrong.

you either knew that and lied to make his 4 wins sound like more of an accomplishment.
    or
    you didn't know that and are just completely making shit up as you go.

because you keep trending back towards this as your example of how good of a Coach he is.

so I ask you again, if 4 or 5 wins is so damn terrible, then why are you defending Prime for accomplishing such terrible results?
    7 of the last 8 years in Colorado have ended at or above where he is now.

so what has he accomplished yet other than equalling what you describe as terrible?

would be more on your intelligence level.

you asked if we knew "how bad Colorado has been."?

you didn't like the facts, because they go against your narrative.
    you seem to be genuinely impressed with Prime taking Colorado all the way up to exactly where they have always been.

and you call people "haters" for not being impressed with having Colorado on par with where Colorado always finishes.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I also said they had 3 winning seasons in 20 years which is accurate. Yet all you seem to care about is them winning 4 games a year instead of 1 that I said they did in a few.

Congrats, I was wrong. they won 4 games instead of 1........

Like I said, we are arguing, now, over being the last or 2nd to last.

Like I said, I cant be expected to sit here and go back and forth when you just make things up. You are literally looking for anyway to take things other than how I specifically say them....

I said this last month.

upload_2023-11-9_14-52-57.png

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is not accurate.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

you gave them a 66% chance of winning 3 of their last 5 to get to 6 wins.

so while you did not specifically type out a phrase stating that you think Prime is doing an impressive job, you absolutely insinuated that you thought he was doing a good enough job to have a better than 50/50 shot at getting them bowl eligible this season.