The Classy UT Hippies Show Their True Colors

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by BB, Feb 2, 2005.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

I can't understand why Horn Fans are in such a huff!? Now that Mack Brown will not have a Top 5 class he will be forced to beat OU to satisfy the fans...

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

boohoo, its just sour grapes.. if he signs with them tommorow, he will be black jesus again.

3. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

No you didn't

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

NICE KTeam...exactly right. Keep in mind, these are the same fans that would talk junk to Simms on the street in Austin WHILE HE WAS PLAYING THERE. Yea, REAL class bunch of fans.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Yep...You are right.

Go over to hornfans.com and check out the mass meltdown that is occuring there. A QB from DFW spurned there recent offer and they are FLIPPING out over it...

I've been on this board for two years and I have never seen half of a the trash that is posted over there by UT fans...

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Also, have you noticed the 180 turn that occurs with UT fans when a recruit turns them down or switches committments? I have a UT guy in my office that acts the same way...When I said something to him about RP coming to LSU the other day, he started talking about how he didn't think he was that good anyway.

I mean, honestly, go check out our Recruiting board. When we lose a guy...we aren't happy about it...but we don't all of sudden start saying: "he sucks," "Team X paid him(and actually post made up allegations)," or "**** HIM"

7. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

yes he did