The Age of Trump: White Nationalist terrorist carplows into counter-protestors

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Winston it wouldnt have mattered one bit how Trump responded the left would have accused him of being a closet racist. He told the truth something maybe we are not used of anymore in this country. "Keep your doctor keep your health care save $2500 a year", "we are going to repeal and replace Obama Care just give us the White House, the Senate and the congress" does these sound familiar?

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wow! You said it and spelled better than me or anyone here could

tenor (1).gif

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But that was after the attack!

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

You realize I was specifically talking about white supremacist hate groups,.. slowly bubbling below the surface, c'mon.

Ok, I see your point there,..
    ha, yeah, what a douche
    Yikes, you advocate total news censorship,.. might as well have them declare martial law, and suspend all our rights, while they're at it.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

They are a tiny minority voice that now feels as though they can exercise their right to assemble and "speak". For the last 8 years, it wasn't the same. Is that good or bad? Maybe both, I dunno.

They participate in truth censorship. I'm suggesting, tongue in cheek, that they STFU for a month. How awesome would it be to just get sports updates and the weather report?

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

CNN would find a way to screw it up.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you're saying Trump has emboldened them
    When OJ was driving his white Bronco, I tuned in to the media circus,.. I guess I was hooked on tv news through the first gulf war too. Lewinsky's dress, 9/11, the build up to Afghanistan and Iraq 2, all the elections and other shit too,,.. I swear I was watching four hours of news a day.

When Obama could't get a decent health care plan passed,.. I threw up my hands and said fuck this noise.. I basically did as you said, just watched TV for sports and weather. Paid no attention at all to Obama's administration, nor politics,.. I voted, but didn't even watch '12 election night.

I'll give Trump credit,.. he got me involved again.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    kcal likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When the coverage of O.J. driving his white Bronco began all stations covered it, including the station I was watching an NBA finals game between the Houston Rockets and the New York Knicks. I thought surely they would return to basketball coverage until O.J. ran out of gas or shot himself in the head but they didn't. I was pissed.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. Freedom from punishment is what happened.

I've been there too but no longer. I will tune in to get the gist of major stories but it is not a daily exercise. I refuse because it's so much bullshit.

Years ago, I had a friend from Australia who stayed with me for a week. We were watching the evening news one night and she made the comment that America was the most self-obsessed country she'd ever seen. She was shocked that we discussed the world in like 10 minutes and spent the next 50 talking about ourselves. She was right, way back then. The media is often a bad thing and as time goes on they become more perverted and targeted in what they put out to the public.

I said they should STFU for a month, not go on permanent vacation. I just wonder what would happen if people could only get sports and weather for a month. If all these miscreants who have been terrorizing the citizenry for the last few years didn't get media coverage, would they just go home and let the rest of us get on with living?

I'm involved with raising my kids. It's all I got time and energy for. I see these nitwits kicking at statues and throwing piss bombs and I wonder what kind of sad, pathetic life they must lead. Who the fuck has time for that kind of idiocy?

el005639 likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I was at the Ritz in Naples, Florida watching that shit. Fuck Florida.

Bengal B likes this.