Tebow changes phone number (article)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by paducahmichael, Oct 9, 2007.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What a sad and childish thing to be attached to. :po:

2. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Oh yeah, I was in the crowd. Well, I didn't think a person could get more pumped up than Tebow normally is, but that seemed to be the case with that game. It was an awesome game. It was just that Florida kicked our butts for like the first three quarters basically. Even after they announced the USC score that game and the crowd went nuts, Tebow took his team down the field and scored. Many people forget that. That was hard to believe. Then we went 5/5 on 4th down conversions. And I remember one 4th down where basically the whole stadium thought Florida stopped us and somehow when they measured we had the 1st down. And so we went on to have about the most fortunate 4th quarter ever...

Yeah, I don't think it's that bad if people leave funny messages, etc. But there are a couple of loons out there that would have Florida players checking under their cars for bombs and stuff. That's taking it a little overboard.

Speaking of sick pranks, Tulane students once CUT THE LOCKS ON MIKE'S CAGE back in the day and he was roaming around campus during Thanksgiving break. Now that's overboard. I read about that. Can you imagine how insane that would be to be strolling along and all of a sudden Mike walk's past you. They had to tranquilize him when they found him next to the married students apartments.

3. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Sounds like the Gators vivid imaginations again. Of course, this is what I hope.