Tebow changes phone number (article)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by paducahmichael, Oct 9, 2007.

1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Just found this artilce on ESPN's site:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3056398

If the story is right about serious threats being made, the folks who did that should be in big trouble. Don't these yahoos know that every call to and from a cell phone can easily be traced? Not too bright. Probably used pay phones or something. (Do they still HAVE pay phones?)

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Timmy and Meyer are stupid and sore losers

"It's easy to just get rid of your phone," Meyer said. "I told Tim 'Just dump it and get another one.'"

"but had to listen to each voice message and read each text message before deleting them."

why did Timmy have to Listen to them nobody made him that was his choice

3. mindy

mindy Founding Member

I've seen a couple articles about this today and in all the accompanying comments, I have yet to see one single Florida fan recall the fact that UF fans did the exact same thing to the towing company Joiner tried to take the car from!

I'm not in anyway condoning LSU fans calling Tebow, but man, how quickly UF fans forget their own behavior.

Besides, I'm wondering how many voicemails he could have really gotten?? He could have very well gotten tons of text messages, but I don't think you can get all that many voicemail messages before the box gets full.

3 people like this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Just with the ones OT sent, he'd have a heap uvum........not to mention everyone she gave it out to. :hihi:

1 person likes this.
  5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I'd love to see his cell bill this month. Anyone want to guess how many text messages he got sent? Your voice mail can be full and limit how many you get but text messages all get through.

I would guess he got over 10,000 texts.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Oh, I'm sure the phone company has been called and told they'd better not charge him....or else. :wink:

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think this was all in fun, but if any threats were made they should be dealt with.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeah, LSU fans are the only ones who would do such a dastardly deed because it's 'our nature'. :dis: :dis: :dis:

Excellent point. :thumb:

9. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

yes, you can only have like 10-20 voice messages.

and Timmy Tebow(as he sais it) was full by like 8 or 9 saturday morning. One of my buddies had his number, and it would go straight to his VM and say it was full.

10. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

From what I understand, everyone in BR had the number. But, there are some that are saying it was only the students from LSU that called. In all actuallity, it could have been anyone, right?