Synagogue Shooter in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You should know there’s no easy answer. I find the MSM (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and their subsidiaries) have been editorializing during supposed news segments. You see print and electronic journalists sitting on panels expressing opinions which certainly calls into question their reliability as reporters. It seems that other news is left and legit debates are left out of the conversation in search of ratings and likes on Twitter. They’re not doing their jobs....or the ones the profess to do (report the news in an unbiased manner).
    BTW yes Fox does the same thing as Trumpeters but you’ve already dismissed them haven’t you?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Someone should educate Lemon head on the FBI statistics and get back to us.

I wonder what Cumo is thinking.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Here’s an example @Tiger in NC did you know Ricin was sent to the Pentagon, Trump and apparently DJT jr just prior to the bomb scare? It was reported by the MSM and confirmed to have ricin present.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/ricin-pentagon-mail-poisoning.html
    But was there any comment? Compare this to the wall to wall coverage of the bomber and blaming of Trump. You know there are many Democrats calling for violence yet none of them have been blamed.
    Other examples are the pass Keith Ellison and Robert Menendez have been given by editors and commentators in the MSM.
    There are multiple other examples where the media bias is evident. The hysteria and hypocrisy by the press over Trump is overwhelming. You know I’m no fan of Trump and many of his defenders but I’ll call a spade a spade. The media has gone crazy in their unrelenting attacks on Trump and conservatives.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This belongs in the birthright thread but since i created this one.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Did any of you hear about the NC Highway Patrol office killed last week?

Killer was young, black male. All the talk of heinous events, recently, conveniently leaves this murder out. Just imagine if the White Patrolman had shot the black guy!

I think that’s where the MSM is at its worse, choosing to cover stories that fit their agenda, and ignore those that don’t conform to the narrative.

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

question: while it was being ignored, what was FOX doing? I didn't hear much, or see a lot of screaming headlines about this from them either.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Back in February, CNN "shut down" Trump's speech to the RNC about America First. Trump is talking, and then a voice is heard saying “shut it down, shut it down.”

The screen fades to black before a test bar appears with an audible tone along with “CNN DC4 Ka/KulP”. The screen then shows a Washington Post watermark and the feed never returns.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/959407103759802369

And I'm supposed to believe they only want to report facts? Lol.

I don't watch Fox so I can't say. However, try this.....google "Fox ricin White House". Let me know when you get to a page that has a link to cnn, msnbc, cbs, etc.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

FYI Google filters results. Bing is usually much more unabridged.

dachsie likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You could use any search engine and the results won't change. Fox was covering the story.....the other entities not quite to that extent.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I googled, "ricin White House",.. there many pages of articles from just about all the newsfeeds.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ric...hrome.0.0l4.3166j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    why'd you want me to specifically google, "Fox ricin White House"

I heard this live :D:D this explains,.. "I didn’t catch that much of Kerry’s speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination, but I did catch some speech I plainly wasn’t supposed to hear. On CNN’s coverage of the immediate post-speech festivities, as balloons trickled down slowly, you could clearly hear the convention’s producer, Don Mischer (helpfully identified by CNN via a “Voice of” chyron), yelling into an open, not for the audiance microphone: ...

"No confetti. No confetti yet. Go balloons. Go balloons. More Balloons. All balloons. All balloons,.. Come on guys, let's move it! Jesus,.. We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go, goddamn!.. No confetti. No confetti. No confetti. I want more balloons,.. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down!.. Balloons. Balloons. Balloons. What's happening! They're not coming down. All balloons,.. Where the hell! Nothing is falling,.. What the fuck are you guys doing up there?,.. Where the fuck are the balloons?!”