Squirrel Hunting???

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by LSUTiga, Sep 29, 2011.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hey didn't you see this is my thread and it's about squirrels? We clean and eat what we kill. It's a Sportsman forum. Go start a thread on makeup or manicures if you're too much of a pussy to chat about hunting and fishing with the boys.

And fyi had I been trying to shock and awe I would've posted a picture of a squirrel with them. I purposefully didn't cause your whinny ass was already screaming like a wimpy little bitch. Let's not contribute to the pussification of america on here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    KyleK likes this.
  2. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

I was cuttin some trees down this morning bout daylight and man it would have been fine to have been shootin some squirrels instead. Little windy but I'm sure there'd have been a few to knock down.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I got
    I got 6. Killed first black squirrel ever. Had a lot of hunters in my area though.

4. jvalhenson

Never killed one myself. Hell never even seen one. We have em but they are pretty isolated to the delta in MS which I never go into. That dirt in there to rich for me.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's funny I never saw a black one in the woods, but we have a number of them on campus. These live oaks drop a ton of acorns and the tree rats love them.

6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Next weekend is opening.

7. Bayou Tiger

Hot, dry, and full moon.,Going to be sucky hunting.

8. jvalhenson

full of wools here. Was looking at some up close while bowhunting had big lumps on them still. I'm gonna wait a while on em.

9. Bayou Tiger

Finally made a decent hunt. Got 6 this morning. Big fox squirrels. After 4th one I started heading back to 4 wheeler cause I didn't feel like cleaning more than that but ended up shooting two more.

KyleK likes this.
  10. jvalhenson

we have a lot of fox squirrels but they seem to stay in the pines here and literally taste like they were marinated in Pine-sol. The grey squirrels in the oaks taste way better but not near as pretty. You finding the fox squirrels in oaks? Place I been bow hunting is LOADED with big greys but I hate to squirrel hunt it till deer season is over as it is loaded with bucks too. Yard squirrels finally looking clean so bout to start on those prob next week.