Sports Center does feature on LSU!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Nov 28, 2003.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Going into the break, they're flashing highlights which say, "LSU makes a STATEMENT against Arkansas today...Will it matter in the BCS?"

The highlights were featured coming back from the break, and they highlighted the points off turnovers for the Hogs, and then had a box while hits, highlights and big plays were being shown that had Nutt interviewed after the game.

He said, "You can't play good teams, #3 teams in the nation, and give them gifts, and expect to win. We did, and we didn't..."

There were 4 turnovers for the Hogs, 28 points scored by LSU off of those turnovers!

Sports Center's John Anderson said, "LSU lost by 1 point in a close game last year at Arkansas, and obviously the Tiger's have not fogotten about that loss! They ran a fake field goal after the scored 40 points in this one!"

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

It's one thing to be given gifts as turnovers, it's another to kick an opponent in the ass and that causes them to turn the ball over. The latter was obviously true today.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Trust me, we created those turnovers, and the Gameday Crew just did an about face. Herbstreit and Fowler both decided that LSU can play with anybody, and that this game will probably give a lot of pollsters and voters pause and perhaps shrink the gap between #2 and #3...

Very impressed with LSU's defense, and their offense today, as well...

4. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Well at first I was very disappointed with the way our defense was getting beat at the line of scrimmage. I have to give Arkansas credit. They have a great O-Line, but I'm glad we made the necessary adjustments. Then from the end of the 2nd quarter on our defense put up a brick wall.

God, I don't believe I've evar seen so many huge freaking hits by the special teams players. They did a fanstastical job on the kick coverage.

5. TundraTiger

TundraTiger Founding Member

Alexander's Crunch was phenominal. They played it on replay 4 times from different angles with the sound up. Great game for the Tigers!!!!!!!!