so the bruce jenner thing is no joke?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Feb 3, 2015.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Bengal I am not now, or ever will be from California and I don't tell people that when they ask.

I say I live in Hayward and I am from Louisiana and I always will be.

California would be a great place if we could get all the bleeding hearts and actors to move to the Austin Texas area. lol

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hold on Cal. Austin would be a great town without those wackos. And you need to get rid of the earthquakes too.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I rarely click on a Kardashian article although it has happened. I agree that the suggested yahoo articles include way too many Kardashian articles. There's no way my search history is proportionate to the yahoo list so it must be something else.

4. soonerbabe

soonerbabe Freshman

I'm completely fascinated with Caitlyn Jenner. I've been watching KUWK when he told all his kids abt her and now "I am Cait" is on and it's great. I actually think I understand transgender more so than homosexuality. He was born a woman, in a mans body, it's a good show, and people should always be accepted for who they are. The people that scare me are the ones too scared and live a lie. Don't be afraid of people with courage.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

"If you ain't Cav, you ain't shit"

Far more courageous people on this earth deserve their own thread. This mockery of peoples interest and their beliefs pale in comparison to those who selfishly push their will onto some actual good. It's when the villiage idiot sheds a tear that those who care, cast privilages all while forgetting what truly sustains the tribe.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. soonerbabe

soonerbabe Freshman

She is using the platform to help others. There is a big suicide rate among kids that are transgender, if she can help people and help the world to be more accepting and love one another then I support and that is exactly what it appears she is doing. It had to be so hard to live a lie for 65 years, I can't imagine not being able to be myself. I too would prolly want to die.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

bruce jenner is doing this because it got a lucrative reality deal and will be the pioneer predicted to be worth more than all the K names combined in just a few years.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If he counts as a Kardashian he is already the Kardashian with the highest net worth of $100 Million. Yes, he is doing this to help people. People like car salesmen at luxury dealerships and the real estate people who sell mansions.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the momagerâ„¢, kris, is worth more i believe. she trademarked that btw.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bruce should be eating more Wheaties