So here we go again with the $aban nfl predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Typical cop out please ask for back up. I'll wait. I wonder how many people who actually don't' block you would come to your aid. I think it is hysterical that you call me a Nega but you are on here bashing O before he is given a chance to coach a season (by the way he is 1-0 so far).

Your might be right but they didn't cross the fucking 50 yard line! Miles did the same thing over and over again. I know why you like him so much, you keep doing/saying the same thing over and over thinking there will be a different result.

Also I dont know anyone who said "they were tired or they didn't play good enough". It was all miles is a bone head and should have tried something different. I don't know about the nut cases you hang out with.

By extension are you giving miles no credit for winning the NC with saban's team? Using your "logic" he did

Yet again your arguments are horribly and porous. If these kids were all miles an O had no redeeming qualities then why are they still coming here? Why did Houston Nutt win right off the bat at ole piss? I'll help you O recruited well and set pieces in place.

You still are unable to grasp the fact that I don't care who the coach is I bleed purple and gold only. If the coach screws up I will call them out on it. If they are doing something I like then frankly I dont bitch. I'll help you out here I was very happy with miles' hire of aranda, I though originally his hire of cam cameron would have been good (except he didn't let the guy run the offense), I think he ran a very clean program and I am grateful we aren't a thug U university. There you go a few of my points that I have made before positive for miles. Again you are a miles sycophant I am not 100% sure why but the guys is gone. You need to move on or find some help, you let you love of him and blind dislike of anyone else taint your opinions (pun intended)

And finally couldn't let this go, I will 100% " look hat his whole damn coaching staff"

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

He has it made at Bama. They pay him damn good, he has established himself at the best coach in the game. His university as a juggernaut. Why leave? He knows the NFL isn't for him, he won't tarnish his legacy.

That said, I'd LOVE to see him leave, as Bama would no doubt take a bit of a fall.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Watch One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest and you'll have a pretty good idea

shane0911 likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Exactly, he can't garner the respect from professionals he thinks he deserves. He isn't going to tarnish his legacy by failing again in the NFL.

ThePhenom74 likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

He had it made at LSU, but big egos need constant stroking. He would be insane to leave Bama for another job. That doesn't mean he won't do it.

Rouxleaux and ThePhenom74 like this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Nick's 65 and has it made at Bama. He isn't going anywhere.