So here we go again with the $aban nfl predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this (or if this has been posted already) but for what its worth..

http://gridironnow.com/nick-saban-indianapolis-colts/

I would love to see the gumps reaction if this happens, now I will say I thought the little migit was going to texas several years ago but he didn't. The only way I see this happening is if his ego, massive as it is, will not accept the fact that he failed in the NFL that time long ago. Also he sees the likes of cry baby carrol doing a similar thing (failing in the NFL coming back to college, doing well, and then jumping back to the pros to do well). Does little nicky's ego allow for him to wonder what might have been? Does he realize that the fan base he deals with is so unhinged that if they ever loose 2 games in one season back to back he might actually be on a warm seat? They (gump fans) are the most spoiled people on the planet when it comes to sports and if they aren't winning they think they have been slighted so, you have to figure there is no were left to go but down for nicky.

Who know, might be wishful thinking..

2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I would love to see him go back to the pros just to watch the Gump melt down. Don't think Ersay would give him total control, so I don't think it's going to happen.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He'll make more at bama.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

He's not going anywhere.

.....and even if he does, Bama will still be dominate with Dabo at the helm.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. Rouxleaux

I want what your drinking

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You don't think Dabo is taking over at Bama after Saban? It's pretty common knowledge that Dabo would be Bama's #1 choice after Saban. Dabo used to play (he was on the '92 title team, I think) AND coach at Bama (from '93 to 2000 in various roles).

Dabo has deep ties to Bama.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  7. Rouxleaux

Never going to happen. dabo has it rolling up in a cushy conference, setting up his own "dynasty". He would be crazy to come down to a tougher conference just b/c of where he graduated from, gumpville USA

"common knowledge" he would be a fool to leave what he has going on up in Clemson. but believe what you want....bro

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If he didn't take the Giants job last year for 10 million he isn't going anywhere.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I don't think Satan is going anywhere, but if he did I think the odds are good that Dabo would end up at Bama.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes, because Bama is garbage! What former player and assistant coach would want to take over there?

Cajun Sensation likes this.