So, he can't pay his bond.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Gee, what a shame. What fool actually believed him when he called himself a billionaire?

Letitia James will not fuck around with that sick, moronic, America-hating piece of shit. Let the asset seizures begin.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What moron would have half a billion sitting in cash?

Are you trolling or are you actually clueless as fuck?

Also, not posting bond doesn’t mean she can do anything. So yea, maybe just clueless.

It’s not a matter of can’t, but won’t with his own money. Which is smart considering rouge government agents suing you for a thought crime.

He had a loan and paid it back. He will win plus damages. You guys are absolute morons.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    the old picker and shane0911 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He has to post the bond to get an appeal, moron. No bond, no appeal, moron. He has until March 25th to post the bond. So, where's this "win" that you're predicting going to come from? Russia? The asset seizures will commence shortly after March 25 if he hasn't paid up.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I agree he will win on appeal based on, among other things:

1. he was not given a chance to present an alibi, as she doesnt even know what year it was

2. he should be able to say the rape claim was not found, meaning he should be able to literally read the jury result without punishment. he should also, like all defendants, be able to make the claim of innocence foever as many times as he wants. its not defamation to claim you are innocent

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its isane, leets look at what her lawyer said

"she showed a recent Truth Social post in which Trump vowed to deny the allegations "a thousand times."

"A thousand times, are you kidding me?" Kaplan said. "He's prepared to do it 1,000 times unless you make him stop."

so we are effectively criminalizing a person speaking in their own defense. americans are allowed to deny allegations. the lawyer wants to "make him stop" saying he is innocent. but saying he is innocent is right, perhaps the most fundamental of his rights.

the justice system is so perverted by TDS that they are criminalizing a defendant claiming he is innocent.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You MAGAts just can't keep up with all his bullshit, can you? As if you don't already look ridiculously foolish, here, let me add to your embarrassment:

In an April 2023 deposition, Trump volunteered that he had “substantially in excess of 400 million in cash.”

“Developers usually don’t have cash. They have assets, not cash,” Trump said. “We have, I believe, 400 plus and going up very substantially every month.”

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good lord you are dumb. Everyone has a right to appeal. The bond was to suspend judgment “pending” appeal.

As usual, you out yourself as dumb as a box of rocks.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you quote where Trump said he had $460 million in cash ready to go on a 30 day notice.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

10. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Let's see... he has risen dramatically in the polls over the last year with the "they are picking on me, poor little me" approach. And you are surprised that he is saying "ooo this is sooo hard... the banks may not loan me the money... ooo poor little me". Really. Really? You are falling for that.

I still think since the reason this happened is because the judge valued Mar-la-go for $18 million, he should get a mortgage on it for $500 million and pay it with that.

shane0911 likes this.