So, have you noticed that the "impeach Biden" movement

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

has completely collapsed? And the "Biden crime family" mantra with it?

The "witnesses" against Joe and Hunter, accusing them of bribery and other forms of corruption, have all either proven to be invisible, complete liars, and/or Russian assets.

Just look up "Smirnov" for the latest case of failure to frame the Bidens.

And where has James Comer been lately, to admit that he was completely full of shit? Doesn't want to be seen publicly with egg on his face?

the old picker and Tiger in NC like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he should be impeached for stealing from taxpayers to pay off student loans debt. hundreds of billions, purely to buy votes, stolen from the American people

the old picker, Frogleg and mctiger like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Smirnov has been an FBI asset for 9 years! So only NOW do they figure out he is a "russian" plant? Lol right. Not to mention he has NOTHING to do with what the bidens are guilty of.

As for the probe or investigation, anyone with sense knew from the start nothing would ever happen to them legally, they are demonRats and they never get prosecuted. Politically the damage has already been done because most Americans aren't as dumb as rexie.

Biden is about to get blindsided by the machine anyway, no not Comer or any of the R's he is about to be taken out by killery and barack

4. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Trump has a lead. The Dems have no idea who they can run once Biden drops out. There is NO WAY the Republicans should help them get out of their mess. Hold the hearings, show the American people the proof, and wait to have the vote until after the primaries so it won't really matter if they are called a RINO for voting against it. Or just don't have the vote so you don't have to hurt anyone of your RINOs in Nov because they will need them to win in their district.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There is no proof. Never was any credible evidence. Comer, Jordan, Gaetz, MTG, and most of the rest are stooges for Putin, so pass along propaganda they know is false.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Speaking of no credible evidence

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I mean you can literally watch biden on video "son of a bitch, he got fired"

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

This is nothing unusual, most spies who are found out within the FBI or CIA are ones who’ve been in the game for decades.
    So you admit that it was just a political ploy all along. Good, that’s a start. In doing so you’ve also admitted that the republicans in congress who used this false info were at the very least unwitting agents of Russian propaganda. Thanks.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

See I told you this months ago. The disinformation is coming directly from the Russians in an effort to drive a wedge between Americans. And the Republicans are doing their bidding…

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what? I was talking about student loans.

as far as russians, I told you maybe 80-100 times that the Biden laptop is real and was never Russian. as far as any other nonsense you invented, I don't know or care.

as far as "Republicans doing thei rebidding", I dunno what you are talking about, it was a bunch of CIA democrats that lied about the biden laptop. it was real and not a Russian fake.

shane0911 likes this.