Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

correct, we have an investigation because there is an absurd amount of signs pointing to the fact that the Trump campaign at least was attempting to conspire with a hostile foreign government to influence the outcome of a US election.

correct again. conspiring with the Russians is a crime, aiding and abetting is a crime, taking campaign contributions from a hostile foreign power, even if it's via the NRA is a crime.

what's sad is that your pathetic little existence seems to center around what a few other dudes on an anonymous internet forum think about your opinion. what's sad is that it doesn't matter when I come on here and comment you are always right there to comment back. this tells me that you sit and monitor this web site all day. that's sad. very sad.

2. Tiger in NC

I do not believe in any Deep State. Do not project your own delusion onto me. Go ask Q how to answer me.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hostile nation? Since when?

Congrats, you can lists crimes. Can you link any evidence of a crime other than you "think" something happened?

That is the point....

If you say so. I just call you out as I see it. You then run for a few days and come back with some sort of insult of this type. My guess is you take the time to sky scream in the street. Who knows?

But, I get notifications when you reply to me. Maybe you haven't figured that out.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes, you believe Trump and Russia worked together. That is the definition of a deep state.

5. Tiger in NC

Never said it was but it IS a significant piece of this investigation and you'd have to be a dolt not to recognize that. That said, if this was just another meeting and no big deal then why have they changed their story so many times? Why do they keep lying about this meeting if there is nothing there? In fact, even when Trump threw his son under the bus today he said "I didn't know about it!" Why did he say that if there is nothing to worry about, Pride?

6. Tiger in NC

in your imagination I'm sure we are real chummy with the Russians but most of us recognize the threat they pose to democracy all over the world. if I felt like it I am sure I could go back and find that your words were much different during the 2012 election when Romney said that Russia was our biggest geo-political foe.

can you link any evidence that they didn't commit any crimes?

It's called having a life. You should try it some time and get away from your little computer screen world where 7 people give a fuck what you think.

No that's called conspiracy against the United States of America, not a "deep state"

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dunno, ask Trump because any answer I give you wont be good enough.

Why is Fusion GSP linked to the Russian in the meeting?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So why do we allow Russians to freely walk in our country?

LOL is that your response?

Prove you dont take it up the ass please... I'll wait for your proof.

Yet here you are...

Which is a deep state. Otherwise Russia and Trump would do it in the open.

Bad at math - check.
    Bad at definitions - double check.

deep state
    noun
    1. a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

You are painting with a broad brush. Such words, in the law such as “direct or indirect” create a bit of a problem, whether investigated or not.

I expect when all is said and done, the damage to Trump will a) be present and b) all occur after the meeting.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I’m afraid so. One of the guys that set the meeting up ref’d something about the Russian government. I expect a Google search will find it pretty quickly.

Tiger in NC likes this.