Rex hates trump part deux

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 12, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ya'll read too much into this. Ya'll think he is a dumbass, but he has to speak to everyone in this country. Most couldn't even name the past 4 presidents, much less the branches of government.

If you think he made his worth climb to billions not knowing this these things, then maybe you guys are the dumb ones.

The media and the left think they have the high ground while Telfon Don is connecting the the masses.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Rand Paul, but like I said before, Rand Paul doesn't have the nutts to attack the establishment nor the muscle.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yes

stevescookin likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Pride is right. He dangles a shiny object on the left to distract you, Rex, the libtards and the media as he gets things done on the right. The media thought the same thing of Reagan. You are getting fooled daily.

5. GiantDuckFan

“My position is that the vapid, vacuous vessel that is Donald Trump’s brain produces lie after lie after lie,” ..... “All of us see this and somebody needs to say to him, not just as it pertains to this issue, ‘Stop the damn lies.’”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/18/us/politics/trump-widow-johnson-call.html

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-with-soldiers-widow/?utm_term=.fa57d0830891

On Tuesday, Wilson told The Washington Post that Trump had told Johnson’s widow, “He knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway.”

Wilson had said that the Johnson family was “astonished” by Trump’s remarks during the call, which Wilson said she heard via a speakerphone while riding in a limousine with the Johnson family. Wilson told MSNBC on Wednesday that Johnson’s widow was shaken by the exchange. “She was in tears. She was in tears. And she said, ‘He didn’t even remember his name.’ ”

Wilson went on to say Trump “was almost like joking. He said, ‘Well, I guess you knew’ — something to the effect that ‘he knew what he was getting into when he signed up, but I guess it hurts anyway.’ You know, just matter-of-factly, that this is what happens, anyone who is signing up for military duty is signing up to die. That’s the way we interpreted it. It was horrible. It was insensitive. It was absolutely crazy, unnecessary. I was livid.”

Trump lashed back at Wilson. He denied her account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had “proof” that the exchange did not go as Wilson had described.

:cool: who you gonna believe?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont trust this whole account. Trump I am sure if Trump said some of those words it was taken out of context and probably purposely. Black folks in general are liberals and I have a feeling this is being expolited. To think that anyone would purposely be cavalier about a soldiers death much less a president and a president who reveres the military is not believable. Take this story and jam it where the sun don't shine I dont beleve it.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're a dishonest cretin.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump may or may not have said whatever they say he said in some context or about but your sources are the New York Times and the Washy Post. Hardly unbiased sources.

9. GiantDuckFan

nothing shiny about this

:cool: Trump, after the attack, 12 days without a peep, then when called on it,.. calls a press conference, brags about how great he is, concocts a false story about prior Presidents, and lies about his own actions.

Trump offered a grieving military father $25,000 in a call, but didn’t follow through

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...abb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.c0b5a062386d

Trump said this week that he has “called every family of somebody that’s died, and it’s the hardest call to make.” At least 20 Americans have been killed in action since he became commander in chief in January. The Washington Post interviewed the families of 13 and found that his interactions with them varied. About half had received phone calls, they said. The others said they had not heard from the president.

..... Euvince Brooks’s son, Sgt. Roshain E. Brooks, 30, was killed Aug. 13 in Iraq. He has not heard from the White House. The president’s claim this week that he had called every military family to lose a son or daughter only upset the Brooks family more.

Brooks said that after watching the news on Tuesday night he wanted to set up a Twitter account to try to get the president’s attention.

“I said to my daughter, ‘Can you teach me to tweet, so I can tweet at the president and tell him he’s a liar?’” he said. “You know when you hear people lying, and you want to fight? That’s the way I feel last night. He’s a damn liar.”

.... President Trump, in a personal phone call to a grieving military father, offered him $25,000 and said he would direct his staff to establish an online fundraiser for the family, but neither happened, the father said.The Washington Post contacted the White House about Baldridge’s account on Wednesday morning. Officials declined to discuss the events in detail.

But in a statement Wednesday afternoon, White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said: “The check has been sent.

:cool: the check is in the mail

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It is inconceivable to me that John Kelly pre-approved Donnie Degenerate using General Kelly's fallen son yesterday to support a false attack against Barack Obama's communications with grieving family members.

"As far as other presidents, I don't know, you could ask Gen. Kelly, did he get a call from Obama? I don't know what Obama's policy was."

I mean, how could he have?

So, this is not a matter of "believing".... that matter is settled. Trump's a constant liar who has been very willing this past week to use our fallen heroes to falsely and crassly defend his own sorry five time deferment obscene cowardly ass.