Reggie Bush sued for nearly $300K he recieved while playing at USC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 31, 2007.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

This is how I read it...

2. furduknfish

Also possible that monkeys will fly out of my a$$, just not likely. :grin:

Your opinion is valued but you are skewing the facts to no avail and missing the original point. No one is denying that the Bush family lived in a nice house (not a mansion, hell my POS down here would go for a mil in SC). They have yet to furnish proof that they paid, if at all, even close to what the market price is. This took place over an extended amount of time and has been documented. Something is wrotten in Denmark. I don't care one way or the other, but moral equivalence is something I very much detest.:(

Cheers,
    Fur

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Here's what I believe happened. The Griffin's took money/rent/whatever from Lake and Michaels and in return promised to deliver Reggie as their first client. The problems are as follows: They (L&M) were NOT a legit sports agent company at the time, they did not have the money to provide $300k in benefits, neither has ever provided proof of these transactions, neither has been able to provide proof of any relationship with Reggie directly, both are career criminals with a past history of dishonesty and illegal means to making money. RB has a lot of money now........and Lake wants some of it. As I've said before what's unclear to me is if or when RB knew any of this, and how in heck the University could/should have known.

I only introduced the other stories as a post response to how LSU fans might feel if it were "one of their own", not an attempt to introduce an argument suggesting that "yours is as bad as ours". LSU is an elite program with increasing numbers of players headed for the NFL. Don't forget who the highest paid player in last year's draft was (and deservedly so). Greedy and corrupt people want that money (NFL contracts guarantee agents roughly 2%?). There are sneaky ass agents, agent wannabes and runners everywhere. Believe it. And believe that smart people sometimes do stupid things.....I am a living example.

1 person likes this.
  4. furduknfish

No problem, I aint no pot and you aint no kettle. I just like your other posts better and I can see how this thread rubs you, which I believe was the intention.

I only responded out of respect :thumb:,
    Fur

1 person likes this.
  5. yi ni

yi ni Founding Member

You really think RB didn't know something was up? All it would take would be a visit home to his parents, and see that they were living in a home that was well beyond their means.