Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A few years ago some PETA lunatic were planning to block the highway to Golden Meadow to protest a redfish rodeo. They said hooks were cruel to fish.

A bunch of coonasses were going to meet them with ax handles and baseball bats. They called off the protest.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that story is reassuring.

an event where someone does an aggressive act to an innocent person and is met with a much more violent act, i find these very satisfying. like if a jackass thows a punch a random guy on the street, and that guy happens to be a boxer, and he breaks the other guys skull.

or like one time when people were protesting trump, and they were blocking traffic to his rally. i hoped all them were killed. or like if they blocked traffic with a vehicle, i hoped that vehicle could be destroyed with a grenade.

or like when people hit politicians with a milkshake. i want the person, at the very least to be choked unconscious and have both legs broken.

or the example of jody plauche's dad. shot his sons abuser in the head in the airport. good for him.

first rule of humanity, leave people alone. dont initiate anything, ever.

gynojunkie, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Lol, so you are all in for the purge. Priceless!

I say that in a good way because really, there is a level of stupid that deserves a process ideal for you shall never do stupid again. Starting with slow people who congest traffic using the fast lane. I turn into a bottle rocket when that shit happens.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And people who use a big pile of coupons at the grocery checkout and then pay with a check they take forever to write. Who the hell still uses checks? I haven't written a check in at least 15 years.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am aware my punishments are sever for minor crimes. but is it really so hard to just leave a person alone?

like if you wanna stage a protest and shut down traffic. get da fuck out my face, niggas gotta get to work! adults dont need people blocking traffic. i say if you run somebody over who is protesting, and they were in the street, good.

of course i also love concealed carry stories, when a bad guy stries to strongarm or knife a random, and they shoot him with their CC pistol.

i mean, should we sentence people to death for mugging? no, they should go jail and try to turn their life around. i wish bad guys the best, hope they learn to act right. but if you are the victim, and you go hard on them and shoot them, good.

side note, one time a guy tried to mug me in new york, i was just drunk enough to where any threat just made me laugh. "you are gonna rob me? hahah, ok well give it a try then buddy!" this was clearly the best moment of my life. my man was like "is you a cop?" and then slinked away

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Good words to live by. I have never started a fight or at least I don't think I have but I have thrown the first punch whenever a fight was inevitable. I had my nose and jaw broken in a fight I won. Another time I broke a finger throwing a punch.

kcal likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

watson1880 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I was always a big fan of initiating the contact when there was no other way out as well

Bengal B likes this.
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Other then the dead pedophile, the best thing about that story is the dad never served any jail time.

I remember reading just the other day, a state (forget which one) passed a law stating that something to the affect that if you hit someone who's purposely blocking traffic, you can't be charged with a crime. I'm going to look that up.

EDIT: I couldn't find anything, so I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Is that right?

How did he pull that off?