Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

When all is on the scales, you're far better off doing the opposite of what prevailing "science" declares regarding nutrition. Margarine, with PHFs, has killed more people than all world wars combined. It was an artery clogging dynamo. Be wary of consuming anything that you can't reasonably make for yourself.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have said before i believe the asian american hate crime wave was 100% false and invented by the chinese communist party. they pushed their agents/students/media people in america to selectively amplify certain news stories, and they redefined hate crime to include speech, then reported hate crimes that didnt happen, then used those reported crimes to claim the rate of hate crime was way up. the lefty media was all too eager to buy it and amplify it. this was done as a distraction from covid origins, and to hurt trump politically.

this campaign was so effective that social media banned discussion of lab leak theory.

i think the most powerful tool of the propagandist is selective amplification. reporting certain news stories that feed narrative as if they represent trends. like the narrative that because one george floyd gets ruined, its reflective of trends in law enforcement. the media will never never report on a white version of george floyd, even though he exists. only blacks killed by cops make the national news. the actual stats show very little and probably zero racism by cops shooting blacks. but the story sold so well that soccer players took a knee in europe. they had nothing to do with anything. the media played right along. they would never mention, for example, what a criminal sack of shit floyd was.

RT, the russian network, isnt really overtly dishonest. they just only run stories that make america look bad. the stories are true. but carefully selected. for example edward snowden was on RT every day for years, because it makes our country look hypocritical. selective amplification.

statistically, asians are the groups safest from violent crime. but the hoax convinced wokes everywhere to worry about asians being attacked. again, they were literally the safest people in america.

now i have been thinking about saudi arabia and global warming. i am starting to suspect the same thing may be happening where oil rich states amplify global warming stories, and fund global warming thinktanks and fear campaigns. this pressures idiots like the United States of america to slow down energy production, sending their leader groveling to those still willing to produce energy. oil rich states that dont care about global warming directly benefit from hysteria.

its a fucking disgrace we are not energy independent and our pathetic president is begging the saudis. oil is power and we give it up. the green movement is destructive to humanity in many ways.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my random thought of the day is i predict desantis vs michelle obama in 2024. i like to put predictions in writing

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

KyleK likes this.
  5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

If that happens, we'll have 8 more years of the Obamas.

1st Tranny president.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You can be sure of a few things here

1. The dnc is actively looking for someone to run because pedo Joe isn't it

2. The electorate is far too stupid and uniformed to not buy into the Obama bullshit again

3. It would not be Michael but instead barrackmehd running the show

This is an awful scenario and unfortunately it stands far too good of a chance to come to fruition. I hate it!

Perple likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the story about a killer of muslims in albuquerque, which would have been an international sensation, in the papers for weeks, will die immediately now as it turns out the killer was himself muslim. local story, gone in hours.

here is a quote from one of the stories a few days ago:

"The senseless killings have sent shockwaves through Muslim communities across the country, fearing that another Islamophobic attack"

another islamaphobic attack? how we do know the motive?

racism is broadly applied as a motive in every conceivable case. but the fact we cant even know racism was a factor in the most public of cases, george floyd, trayvon martin, etc. in fact the goerge floyd trial never even mentioned racism.

the fact is that most muslims are killed by other muslims. this is true of every ethnic group. if a black person is killed, assume it was a black person, same with all races.

i had already read the concerns about muslims being careful in areas where people know muslims congregate. the white supremacists will go there and kill you! seems like they should have been telling the muslims to go to white areas to be safe. really thats what you should tell anyone on earth who wants to be safe. run towards whites.

@Rex would you like to lie about this story and say he wasnt muslim as you have about so many others in the past?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that story did in fact die immediately, as i predicted. i never heard of it again