Possibility of rigged election gaining legs.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

MSNBC became the first major network to seriously discuss the possibility of a rigged election when Keith Olberman last night devoted 17 minutes of his program to voting anomalies in Ohio and Florida.

We just might be talking MASSIVE fraud.

Among the revelations:

Ohio counted at least 90,000 more votes in its totals than votes actually cast. Some Ohio counties recorded vote totals that exceeded the number of registered voters.

Warren County, Ohio, locked out observers from witnessing their vote compilations on some bizarre "anti-terrorism" basis.

29 Florida counties using optiscan technology by Diebold recorded massive shifts from Democrat registrations to Bush votes that weren't reflected in other counties.

Why should we trust an election whose votes can't be verified?

Palm Beach County, Florida, recorded 88,000 more votes than registered voters. How can that be?

http://www.washingtondispatch.com/spectrum/archives/000715.html

Cuyahoga County, Ohio, recorded 97,000 more votes than registered voters. How can that be?

http://pages.ivillage.com/americans4america/id20.html

In a state where the candidates were separated by 130,000 votes, an error of 97,000 votes in one county alone should be ample justification for both suspicion and a recount.

2. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

I wonder if Bush would have lost if any of these allegations would have even made the light of the day.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The problem with your question, xlnsports,

is that you're assuming Bush COULD have lost.

How could he have lost if the election was rigged by Republican supporters of Bush?

80% of the votes in this country are counted on Diebold and ES&S machines (and on one other company whose name I forget). All three companies contribute huge amounts to the Republican Party.

The Diebold CEO swore allegiance to Bush and promised to do all he could to deliver electoral votes. ES&S was 45% owned by Republican Senator Chuck Hagel.

We shouldn't have to be asking these questions. There is no legitimate reason, whatsoever, not to print out paper receipts to be used for recounts.

I'll also remind you that many people of both parties were screaming for paper ballots long before this election began, and there's a bill in Congress requiring such paper that is being blocked by Dennis Hastert and Tom DeLay. So, it's not like this is a spur-of-the-moment objection.

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Well, we all know the reason Kerry didn't fight the results and went ahead and conceded was he got wind that the CIA was going to knock him off before the inauguration and blame it on a pissed off John O'Neill. Then, Edwards would mysteriously contract the Arafat syndrome and drift off into a coma, only to be replaced by a republican. So you can see, Kerry and Edwards are much better off under CIA plan B - the "voter scam". It's a win-win situation for everyone involved. A republican is in the white house, Kerry gets to keep spending big momma's money, and Edwards gets to go back to filing lawsuits. :rofl: :bncry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

5. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

I thought I saw bigfoot once..

6. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

So NOW you want observers present? Thought the Democrats filled lawsuits to keep the observers out? Make up your mind... Unless you are planning on playing the "victim" card again. :dis:

:usaflagwa :laflagwav :lsug:

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have discussed this with every citizen of the united states. 88% of them said they voted bush, so i suspect massive voter fraud by kerry. after all, i know it isnt possible kerry got many votes, because i know exactly how everyone really voted.

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Rex, I only thought you were ready for the Laughing Academy before the election. Now I'm convinced that you are absolutely certifiable.

9. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

There were alot of unmarked black helicopters seen flying over those counties.

10. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Wow, a "major" network ( MISS NBC ) devoted a whole 17 minutes to this story. I seem to remember a little station called CBS, devoting about a months worth of broadcasting to some forged papers, and then getting in bed with a small time newspaper, the name escapes me now, the NY TIMES or something like that, with a lying story about missing, and unguarded explosives in Iraq.
    I'm not sure what became of those stories, but BUSH won in a landslide. So I would guess you have as much chance of getting a REACH AROUND from crawfish, as you do of hurting Bush with this story. :thumb: