PLAYOFFS-Saints Vs Cardinals Saturday @ 3:30

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

Impressive win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geauxxxxxxxx Saints!!!!!!!!!! Who dat?????!!!!!!!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Crow for breakfast. Yummy. :hihi:

3. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Told ya they had no answer for Bush. The headline in the Arizona paper today is "BEATEN UP, PUNCHED OUT" with a picture of Warner on his back after the block. Kind of says it all huh?:) I'd like to see the Vikes win today and get banged up doing it. Also hope Favre starts getting in the groove with his interception throwing motion.:yelwink2:

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

why, did you pick AZ?

looks like we will play Vikes next based on the first half so far, but NFL games often really begin in the second half, so we shall see.

5. CDUB_TEAMKATT

CDUB_TEAMKATT Founding Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. SabanFan

I declared the Saints dead after the Tampa Bay game.

7. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

you gotta have faith man!

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Great job, keep up the good work. Reverse psychology, you pickin Minni over the Saints, right.

9. SabanFan

I have a bet with an ex boss who's a huge Vikes fan. I'm putting up a crawfish stuffed chicken from Hebert's in Maurice.

By the way, the games are shown live here in London, UK. The Saints game started at 9:30 pm. It's pretty cool. Instead of commercials, you get analysis from Jay Schroeder and a couple of Brits during breaks.

10. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

LOL!

This game was awesome! I predicted 31-13 before the game, but I will take it. :lol: I have never, ever heard the dome get so loud, I don't think anyone sat down the entire game. I think that first run just made everyone angrier and louder!

Being mid-twenties and attending alot LSU games, I figured I would be up for the amount of parting we did on Saturday, but I am still really, really hurting. We drank for almost 18 hours straight!

Wish I could go again this weekend, but a Sunday game plus the fact that tickets are double what they were this past weekend (I guess all the bandwagoners believed the "experts" and thought we might lose) I just can't make it. I hope the crowd gets so loud it blows the roof off the dome!

Whodat!