Perspective, have a dose

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by QBLuke, Sep 5, 2010.

1. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

Thanks Dad! Do not worry I will choose the teams I want to pull for, and really do not need your advise on my decisions.

We need new coaching!! Maybe you are still crying over losing Hallman, Dinardo etc... As for the rest of us, we can figure out when the coaching staff needs to find the door. Les brings absoultely nothing to the table. That is unless you like how he crossed his arms the entire game, and looked like a deer in the headlights.

Boy this game sure felt like the 05 Tennesse debacle.

Yes he is a real nice guy!

Bye Les!

2. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

God, this is what endears me to this forum! :hihi:

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, except that we won this one. But, there have been some really good times since then.

I get that many folks (myself, included) can't exactly relax with Miles as our head coach. He's chaotic, whereas Saban was ultra-controlled. It was a stark change in style from one regime to the next.

However, both regimes have been successful. I was really, really upset last night after the game, but I'm now ready to see what this team has in store in the next few weeks, and I'm going to be happy to be in Tiger Stadium to see my Tigers take on WVU on the 25th. It'll be my kindergartner's first time at an LSU game, so I'm hoping it's a special win for her.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I miss the old LSU defenses that were so conditioned they were as fresh in the 4th as they were at kickoff. We're now the mirror image of Bama pre-08.