Perspective, have a dose

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by QBLuke, Sep 5, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Under Miles we've been "lucky" 52 times and unlucky 15 times. Expectations are killing you. Just like last year, everybody assumed Washington would be a pushover for the mighty Tigers because they sucked the year before. This time, everybody got caught up in the fact that 7 starters were missing from a pretty good team. Counting Blackwell, we were minus 4 starters, but Miles is supposed to overcome that. UNC had to suck because, well, they lost some players. You got all fired up expecting the big blowout and when it didn't happen you got pissed and fell into the same old Miles bashing mentality. We won? BFD. You didn't have the high fiving, rip roaring time you thought you would so Fk LSU and Fk Miles and Fk everything. I watched the game with 8 guys just like you. It's a penance, believe me.

2 people like this.
  2. roynav

roynav free your mind

You know, if the Tigers do implode this season then I will join the malcontents calling for coaching changes. On the other hand, if the Tigers have a very strong year and end up in a BCS game, I hope to see beaucoup Les Miles ass-kissing from the poison pen contingent posting here.

3. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

It's not that we didn't blow them out, it's the fact that it's the same stupid, sloppy play that we have every phucking year. This team NEVER improves and im tired of it.

If we were a fundamentally sound and disciplined football team, I would not have a problem with Miles. If we lost, then that meant the other team was just better than us and i could handle that. But that's not the case at all. This is my problem with Miles, which is a valid complaint. Im not one of these idiots that doesn't like him just because he's stupid and we don't win every game by 40 plus.

That's all i ask is that we have a disciplined, fundamentally sound football team. If we ever get that, I will take whatever the won/loss record is.

4. DownOnTheBayou

I'll never kiss his ass, but if he wakes the phuck up and installs some discipline on this team as well as fundamentals, I'll be the first to tip my hat to Les and say job well done.

He just hasn't given any evidence that this will happen.

5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

You could do better right?

6. SabanFan

Last year was last year. This is a different team. It's the 1st game. I watched a bunch of games yesterday and every team had 1st game errors. Florida couldn't even get the snap right. I'm sure that will be fixed just like our errors will be fixed. Let's see how they do next week. We'll know a lot more then.

7. DownOnTheBayou

Yea ass clown, I could win a NC every year.

Give me a break.

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

U mad...LOL
    :wave:

9. DownOnTheBayou

Let's just agree to disagree. :hihi:

10. SabanFan

If there is no improvement next week, I'll be pissed with you, but if we do show progress you have to be happy happy.:hihi: