OFFICIAL LSU vs KY GAME THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Oct 13, 2007.

1. winntiger

winntiger Founding Member

We played like sh@t, our coaches coached like sh@t and Kentucky played a great game. They deserved to win. In all reality I figured Auburn would be our downfall not Kentucky.

2. TC

TC Le Big Mac

When you have a QB who can't throw downfield and receivers who can't catch, how can you beat a good team on the road?

Obviously the coaches had no confidence in Flynn and the receivers.

Crunch time: Everyone knew what was coming from the LSU offense.

Matt Flynn is terrible. All the receivers are terrible. Now the Tigers are injured terribly and every team knows how to beat them. Load the box with eleven men. Let LaFell and company run free because Flynn can't get the ball to them, and on the off chance that he does, they'll drop it.

Florida will win the SEC.

LSU will not be in a BCS bowl game.

3. Bugsfan80

Bugsfan80 Freshman

USC lost at home to a unranked team and fell to 10 there is no way in hell we fall out of the top 7

4. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

we need a guarterback - big time... never would have got this far if he could pass & Lefell could catch... or at least knock the ball down... that was a long way from being the best team in the nation.... We played terrible against TUlane & have not recovered to be dominate against Florida or Kentucky... to many pentilies & terrible execution on both sides of the ball...

5. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

How did our coaches coach like sh@t ? Oh, i get it. because they lost. Yes, they dropped all those passes, caused all those pass interference flags, even the personal foul on Tyson jackson that gave Kentucky another 4 downs and 5 yards and caused them to score 6 instead of 3. Yes, the coaches caused it, fire them all.

6. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

Final thoughts:

Matt Flynn has no business starting games for what should be the #1 team in the nation. I'm not bashing him but he is not an elite QB like Ryan Perriloux, therefore he should be playing for a non-elite team like Rutgers (or backing up RP).

Les Miles has done this before with the Tenn. game and will continue to do it, we can only hope that he returns to his alma mater and Pelini can gain a personality b/c he will be our coach of the future.

I love Jacob Hester's swagger and moxie but he belongs as a FB, let Keiland and Charles Scott to switch out during the game and only if one becomes injured do you bring in a 3rd back. THERE IS NO NEED FOR MORE THAN 2 TAILBACKS!

Our Defense was bound to play a great passing QB and they did, they are still the best in the land but when Matt Flynn's Offense can't stay on the field for longer than 3 plays, your defense gets tired and thats when injuries happen, lets hope and pray nothing too serious will come from the many injuries our defense had today.

Lastly, our receivers. Where do I start? How many dropped balls? Lafell is afraid of a hit, Jared Mitchell can't catch a lofted screen pass with NO ONE around, and D Byrd barely even played. It didn't help when Mit Cole looked like Hootie in the video with Dan Marino...it looked like Mit tried to catch that ball with stumps instead of hands.
    :angryfire

7. bugsbost

bugsbost Founding Member

how do we still make the championship game?

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

GEAUX PLAY IN TRAFFIC ASSCLOWN!!!!!

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I can see now I'm out of here til next week. Where are all of these stupid morons coming from?

Bunch a ****in idiots come out the woodwork.

10. edyel

edyel edyel

I feel like someone just kicked me in the balls. Man this hurts. I hope the slide to mediocrity does not continue. I still love the TIGERS!!!!!