Official LSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 21, 2007.

1. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Go to www.espn.com and go to the college football page and then go to standings on the top row. Click on LSU it shows the Bama game at 5pm ET. Not sure what channel though.

2. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Now where's the screen saver for the Bama game?

3. StarsofOrion

StarsofOrion Founding Member

Re: The Official LSU vs Alabama Thread

You are hilarious.

Tiffin nails a 45 yd field goal with 2 seconds left to lift No. 24 'Bama to a huge win....

No. 24 Bama 23, No. 3 LSU 21.

4. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Wow... you must've gotten some good stuff this weekend. Bama is delusional if you think you win this game.

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

If LSU loses, I promise not to gloat.:thumb:

6. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

LSU won't lose... and i've heard Bama may switch their team colors to Purple & Gold. Said they wanted to be like a winning program. :thumb:

7. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Again...Please remind me what you said about the UT/Bama game...

It will be a close game...The 48-14 predictions are outrageous. lol
    There were plenty of them in '05 too...While the D isn't great, they play hard...and they kept the high powered UT offense in check all day...

If Wilson is on like he was against UT...and you cant contain Hall...Look out!

8. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Don't bet your life savings on the outcome of this game. Wilson will see plenty of our Rush Defense and Dorsey will be pounding him all day long. Our secondary will make Bama's offense look mediocre at best. And Steltz will have a banner day picking off passes. Have a great game day.

9. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Will Dorsey be even close to 100%? What about Tyson Jackson?

Your secondary? I'm not as worried as I was at the start of the season about your secondary. They haven't played as well against teams with good recievers...and I hope you guys put Chevis Jackson on DJ Hall! :)

For the record, I will be in attendance! They moved back the open date for my store to Nov. 5th!!! :thumb:

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Wilson has progressed over the last weeks vs how he was against UGA and FSU. Word from practices is he's beginning to get a firm realization with what the goal is from the offensive staff.

As to QB pressure? A couple of answers to this...

It's a different coach behind the OL. His scheme (former OL coach) just didn't fit with SEC play. (Believe you me, it's a book I'll avoid telling you now.) It's a more mature group as well. One of the advantages I see for Bama in this game is going to be Wilson's ability to scramble and throw if needed. It's an experience factor combined with better coaching on the OL, a stronger OL, the list goes on...