Official LSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 21, 2007.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Cheer up Terry. I'm sure you will be able to steer it back to your satisfaction.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

tiga and I were talking about this earlier today. I didn't want to post it in this thread (or on this board) but it seems like it's high time to address it.

Miles said he wasn't leaving OSU. He did, and came to LSU.

Pointing fingers at coaches for what they say in pressers now-a-day is ludicrous. The majority of the time they are doing so to get the reporters off their backs.

Does two wrongs make one wrong better? It's still the same thing.

I tried to tell you guys in November of last year that what you were hearing was wrong, but you called it all delusional. Now, when the history has reflected what it has you are seeking something else to jump on. However, you are criticizing things about Saban that Miles is guilty of as well.

Something else we have in common? Fans calling for the back-up QB...let's get back to football, can we?

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I am one person that wasn't aware of that so believe it or not I didn't know that!:shock:
    Yes, I am surprised, Ok so head coaches seem to be just like politicians to me now!
    I thought I could get away from all of that watching sports!:dis:

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

The party left behind rarely looks back fondly, even if it was for the best.

1 person likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's called press coverage SD. Miles to LSU wasn't as big of a news-grabber as Saban leaving Miami.

6. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Must this deteriorate in to a "why we don't like Saban" thread? Hasn't everyone had an oppotunity to do this? It feels like a soap opera is starting again.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

true. so lets get back on track. the below should be a good reminder of what this thread is about.....

8. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

Geaux Tigers....

Well here we go..LSU -vs- Bama

I think that that as far as the offense is concerned, having Doucet back is going to make a huge diference. The ability to through the long ball to him will open up the screen and running game, as well as the underneath passes.

On th defensive side, The best way to keep Hall from having a big game is to put pressure on the qb .. I expect bama to try to get the running game with grant started early..we need to shut it down.

9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Touche' mon ami.

10. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

GEAUX TIGERS!LSU!