Obama Obama's Abuse of Power Checked

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sometimes I wonder if he is Daffy Duck

shane0911 likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

They haven't been coming in the numbers they are now. Every time the US gov't makes it easier, nicer, to come here, they do. We are now feeling the financial pain and burden of decades of free-loading illegals. It has caught up and we can't handle the burden at this point.

They aren't Americans, so why do we have to take them? They crossed illegally. Send them back to Mexico.

Says who? They didn't HALO in from Central America, they were driven from San Diego to Murrieta and dropped off. No arrangements are being made because they will all disperse and avoid the authorities like the plague because they don't want to go home.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So, that is one vote for dropping children off in the desert somewhere near a border crossing. Got it. I'll just go with making arrangements to return them to their families in Central America. The idea being to make it obvious to them that they just get returned if they enter illegally.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

5. red55

Yeah, I know what you think about me, Jose. I lose sleep over it. Really I do.

Never heard of some of those polls. But the respected Gallup poll shows that Obama approval rating has stay about the same for the last four years. The curves have switched position 9 times!

gallup.jpg

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That already happened. Their parents found it acceptable. Why shouldn't Mexico, their first point of illegal entry, be required to care for them? Great chance for them to show their humanitarian chops.

Go ahead with those arrangements. Where and how will you find these parents who have essentially abandoned their children? Are they hanging out at an ICE or immigration office in Central America? Have they registered on some list saying, "let me know when my kids get there"? Who will pay for the transportation? Once they get off the bus and are free to roam around Murietta, what is your plan for contacting them to get back on a bus to go home? What is the current time frame for this processing? What kind of health screening are they going through before being let go into the community? Who will pay for their food and shelter while this processing is going on? Keep in mind, the current influx is so great, they can barely keep up with getting them on a bus and sending them on their way.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Ah Red I never want you to lose any sleep...we old guys need all the rest we can get. However to claim you have never heard of the Quinnipiac and Zogby polls is pretty hard to believe as they are they are two of the most respected polls around. They are cited by all news networks and political discussion forums as being without bias.
    BTW Red your Gallup poll doesn't go through today and as you should know his drop in approval has become precipitous this year and has been heading in a southerly direction consistently.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You never heard of Zogby or Rasmussen? Both are also respected and they have similar results. But check this out, also from Gallup...
    [​IMG]

Is there even one item there that is in the upward direction? Where is the disconnect between those traits and approval on the job? Either way, Gallup also shows that recent events have resulted in a higher disapproval rating for PBO.

Rasmussen reports.... "A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters believe that when it comes to dealing with issues the president considers important to the nation, the government should only do what the president and Congress agree on...Fifty-eight percent (58%) of Democrats think the president should take action alone if Congress does not approve his proposals. Eighty-two percent (82%) of Republicans and 61% of voters not affiliated with either major party believe the government should do only what the president and Congress agree on....When it comes to executive actions he has taken in the White House, 44% of all voters think the president has been less faithful to the U.S. Constitution than most other presidents."

The White House has issues and things are not sailing along just fine. Wait until the primaries. Hillary will have to go after Biden on these things and Biden will go after her voting record and wealth.

9. red55

That works for me. How do we get Mexico to take them? They aren't Mexican kids. Meanwhile . . .

Well that is the job of the border patrol and the immigration and naturalization service. They have been deporting people for many decades. I'm sure they are up to it. What is that alternate plan of yours again? Euthanasia?

10. red55

Actually it is current to yesterday. No significant change in four years.