Number of Posters

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by COTiger, May 17, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Wonder if that's how Dustin Runnels came up with the Goldust character

2. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I've never understood why people can't grasp the idea of a "forum". And considering that a forum... the "online message board" kind is made up of people with lives, you're always going to have times where it drops off. I've been around here for about 7 years now, most of you have been here from the beginning. During that time I've seen it slow down a bit here and there, and usually that happens between football seasons. As far as learning information from other sites... remember that this place exists because of its MEMBERS. Members share information they find on the internet and we discuss/debate said topics. If you found information that you didn't see here, why the hell didn't you POST it? That is how this works folks. Just because other sites get info before TF doesn't mean the forum is dying. It just means no one posted it here.
    Point is... if you think the forum activity is slowing down too much... go find some more information and create more topics to discuss.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Too bad there are a few sourpusses who would rather sit back and complain if the site fails to entertain them every 2 seconds

MikeInLa likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I still maintain that the very best days of this forum were when you had to contribute like $20 a year. It kept the trolls out and man things were fun and sometimes even "prosperous"

Brett killed those days and he owns this thing and I can understand how it would get hard to maintain with the way it was. Maybe it should have been $50 or $100 a year. I would have paid it gladly. He did what he had to do and for some reason continues to do so and why sometimes I don't even understand. With that said I am glad that he does. I like this place and I enjoy it even with our kids that escape from the room under the stairs once in a while.

el005639 and MikeInLa like this.
  5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Awww! You guys started a whole thread because you missed me and ultimately derailed it with rassling and insulting each other! I love coming back here and finding out nothing has changed.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.