Muslim attack in Belgium (breaking news: recruiter set free)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 22, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know, Bill Maher has had a few Muslim guests on that are actually saying this type of behavior is approved by about 75-80 percent of the Muslim community.

The mastermind of the French attack Salam was in Belgium hiding in an area everyone knew he was in but they couldn't find him for 4 months because Muslims hid him out. Make no mistake, most Muslims want this to happen to everyone else. They want anyone who isn't a devout supporter of Sharia Law or their twisted faith to be killed.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

no argument here, no fan of Islam at all.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yep, I came up with this breakdown just recently:

Militant Terrorist Muslims (ISIS, Al Queda, etc): 5 %
    Wannabe Militants/Solo Terrorists: 10 %
    Sympathizers: 50 %
    Condemners: 35 %

And if you come up with these numbers for just the middle east, I think the condemners are down to only 10-15 percent.

Kerry just the other day finally and reluctantly called what happening a "genocide" against Christians. It must have pained him to be that strong on those lovely muslims.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I was at the site of both these bombings in December, at Brussels airport, and the metro station at the EU.

I think the schengen area is finished. The religion of peace has ruined it.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah that was fairly stupid to keep that policy in place given the rise of Al Queda and ISIS. They had about a 15 year warning.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

THis may also accelerate the uk "brexit" from the EU.

I can't imagine anti Muslim sentiment getting any stronger than it is now, after this. This cracking of the EU, if it happens, is terrible for the global economy.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

yes it will be, different currencies across Europe was a disaster and will be another one if it happens.
    however, in trying to piss you off, the monetary policy of Europe apply to Greece was racist.
    lol

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Maybe they can keep the currency and the economic stuff, but I can't see the open borders staying in place.

As of today, you can put your passport away upon arrival and take the bus and train through many countries in one day without hassle. I don't see how the rise of the anger and isolationist/nationalist right wing will allow that to continue. The Dutch, for example, don't want these dickwads in Brussels being 3 hours from Amsterdam, with no security whatsoever between.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

that was always a bad idea, but thats the United States model. However, security is not coordinated between those countries, thats the problem and biggest mistake.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I dunno how much longer this can go on, an attack on a major European city, this fuckin constantly. Turkey is blown up like every other weekend, Belgium , France. Islam is such a disaster for civilized society.