MS Sac-a-lait

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Aug 28, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Laying up in thicket under bunch of pines. Looked like prob bout 5 strikes in the pines all around em killed all but 3.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Damn, tough blow. Sorry to hear it

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I've heard of people losing several from being under a tree and lightning but that is some bad luck there. If they were insured I'd say you shot them suckas. If they weren't, that was a huge write-off,

4. jvalhenson

Insurance on them was only liability for if they got out. Far as a write off not really as the one that could show any significant value on was the young angus bull we had just gotten. There was some "future value" figured in somehow I'm not up on all that exactly but it def wasn't near the value of the cattle. Why we haven't got back in it just can't afford to buy enough to get started so now it's just an occasional one to feed up and butcher.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

how much is comprehension and collision on a brahma and lets say a holstein.

6. jvalhenson

Don't know exactly I wasn't the one with the policy but it's not much for general liability on a farm though. Whole lot cheaper than what it would cost you in a lawsuit the way things are today.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

When we had registered cattle I'd tell people that a good bull is the best investment to improve herd. 1/2 the genetics of every calf. It's not where you want to skimp.