Michael Moor to release ANOTHER 9/11 anti-Bush movie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Ellis Hugh, Nov 12, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah he pretty much ignored it when he totally dismantled both the Taliban and the Al Qaeda network in such a fashion that there have been no attacks on US soil since 9/11.

Piss poor job huh?

2. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

and John Kerry failed to mention this kind of attack was possible b/c of all the money Clinton cut from the defense fund while in office - hmmmm

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Any film that grosses over 100 million dollars is going to have a sequel made, I guess. But in 3 or 4 years, when the new film is supposed to come out, Bush will not be a candidate and the film will have no audience.

Moore is misleading his financial backers. My guess is his next film will be on another subject. He's been all over the map in his previous films. "Roger and Me" was the only one that was any good.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nah there will still be plenty bleeding hearts like yourself who will still need validation for their 2004 vote and will see it for that reason. then you can feel all warm and fuzzy knowing you voted for the terrorist's preference all over again. denial and ignorance is wonderful.

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Bush bashing is his cash cow and my guess is he will ride it for all it's worth. He's found a group of idiots he can pander to and rake in money so he will. They'll back him to make another one just so they can feel better about themselves and he'll do it. After all, he did say on national tv when he was jeered at the republican convention he "just made some more money".

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

heh.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

roger and me was a terrible, terrible movie, full of the same kind of crap that is all moore movies.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Is he still even relevant? I read on CNN where the Democrats are trying to distance from him as much as possible....

Well good luck with all that, I guess he did accomplish one thing, he played a small role in getting more people in history to vote, just to bad for him over 3 million more voted for Bush.