Michael Cohen says Smelvis the Sick Fuck Slobfather should be

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

promoting adult diapers instead of sneakers.

As Mark Cuban said, what sort of self-respecting billionaire would be selling shoes? Except that he ain't actually a billionaire?

And what sort of other sick fucks would donate to a GoFundMe to rescue a billionaire? Except that they know he's probably not?

Now that Demented Smelvis must ante up about $100 million just to appeal, and has to collateralize the remainder of his punishment, and now tht the State of New York has made it very difficult for him to get a loan ANYWHERE, do you think he'll go begging Putin and Saudi Arabia again to save his sorry orange hide? I sure do. And an American president beholden to Russia and/or Saudi Arabia is nothing I'd ever want... do YOU?

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

lol funny words

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Nike founder Phil knight has 40 billion and he sells shoes.
    he could get a loan tremendously easy. he paid those loans back and the banks made aa profit. that's all the banks care about.
    Biden blocks the LNG that directly enriches other energy producing countries like russia and saidi at the expense of Louisiana.

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So he's convicted of fraud where there is no victim. Yeah that's going to stand up on appeal

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He wasn't actually "convicted"... it was a civil trial. He was found to have committed fraud, and then was punished with monetary fines plus restrictions on his ability to do business.

No victim? What the fuck are you talking about? Everybody other than himself was a victim.

Here... I'll give you a clue.... if you've been caught speeding and issued a traffic ticket should you have to pay, even when you didn't crash into anybody? There are reasons certain activities are illegal and should be enforced. With regards to banking you should be able to figure those reasons out for yourself, though I doubt you're bright enough for the endeavor.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

James Carville speaks out on trump's sneaker and cologne grifts:

"The man has a diaper leakage problem".

Last edited: Feb 19, 2024
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the banks have risk departments that ignore the self-reported values and analyze the risk of the loan. there are disclaimers. the bank knew what they were doing, were not defrauded, and made money.

the person who gets the loan is not a professional property appraiser and is not the key data point in terms of collateral. its on the bank to collect the data and interpret the risk.

the bank did not bring this case. they have no issues. the only people with issues are the political opponents of trump.

if the govt wants to get you, they can. there are basically infinite laws they can sting you with, if they are corrupt and willing to abuse the system to destroy their political opponents.

fanatic likes this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

But the title of the thread is so funny.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How so? The bank loaned money and the loan was repaid! Perhaps you missed the part of the trial where bank executives testified that they paid NO attention to Trumps evaluation and applied their OWN numbers. They still issued the loan and got repaid.

So where is the victim? Who gets this money that they want Trump to pay?

10. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

No one will get paid. It will be thrown out on appeal. This is a gift to Trump. This allows him to keep this me against the deep state narrative going and going. They are fools for bringing these suits.

Jmg likes this.