Maxine Waters

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 25, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. She's dumb and she's a racist.

KyleK likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

“You tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere”. While I know asshole isn’t a protected class, I find it troubling this would come from an African American woman of her age. She should know better.

Now, if you support not baking a cake for a gay person but think that restaurant should have to serve Sanders, I find that a little hypocritical. Again, being gay isn’t a choice. Being a cu..... asshole is. ;)

3. LaSalleAve

Snowflake.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I shall remember that when we discuss trannies.
    The baker didn't refuse to bake the cake. The baker refused to put a "gay wedding message" ON the cake. I'm just going to guess that the Red Hen owner is still paying business loans taken out to start her business. And not with a small local bank. That's where the problem begins to be a problem. She's also a dumbass for asking her staff to vote on the issue. As she stated herself, by the time she got to the restaurant, the staff had already moved forward with serving her. They did the right thing....the owner didn't.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

Touché. Lady you’re good.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Ok I'm seriously not feeling you here. I really shocked at hearing how you and daschie feel about that word. I admit I seldom hear it used so really not sure how women view it. I've heard women say they hate the word pussy but never heard any comment on the "c" word.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lol.....you shoulda left it as was. I was gonna tease you about using "man" but I wouldn't have been really offended.

8. LaSalleAve

You saw that quick change right? I tell you what though. I apologize if that word offends you. I will discontinue it. I really had no idea it was so touchy.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You may be shocked but it's pretty much how it is. I don't know any woman, not to say there aren't any, who doesn't feel the same way as I do. It truly is the lowest....which is why I've reserved it for the most worthy cunt of all...Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I've been called that word exactly one time (at least to my face anyway) and I can tell you it was like a small explosion went off in my head. I've never felt more disrespected or insulted. And it happened on a softball field, lol. My reaction was caught on video. My reaction was given an actual name by those who watched the video. C-Stomp.

10. LaSalleAve

You’re saying there is a video of this encounter?

KyleK likes this.