man vs wild

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, May 29, 2007.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I watched Bear trek through Africa and eat a decomposing zebra. He cut the meat off and ate it for "protein". It was nasty. I like Man Vs. Wild alot more than Survivorman, personally.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

:lol: i had forgetten about that. dude was gnawing on a rotting zebra. but i did learn something. if buzzards are around it, it means its fresh and you can eat it. he saw the buzzards and jumped right in the carcass saying he knew the meat was good for that reason. :lol:

so apparently it wasnt rotting as bad as i thought.

3. Cajun Sensation

Dude, he put his head down to the carcass, gnashed his teeth down on the meat and pulled it away from the carcass with his teeth, like a wild animal would do. It was awesome. I don't see Survivorman doing that sh*t!:)

2 people like this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

1 person likes this.
  5. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I prefer MacGyer. The dude could build things like a space shuttle outta nothing but rubberbands, asphalt shingles, aluminum cans, and and a few other things one might find in an ordinary junk drawer.

[​IMG]

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

My favorite show on TV. Saw an interview when he was talking about one of his books how all of it is real. Bear really gets into it and makes the camera men sleep away from him.

What even makes him cooler is how he says things:

glacier=glassier
    zebra=zebb ra

Man Wild is also better than survivordude because Bear is an entertaining goofy britishman.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I like the show, but have often wondered about that too. They showed him scaling down parts off a steep cliff with only lines from is parachute, but some how the camera crew got down the same steep cliff carrying all of their equipment. Hmm.. The show is entertaining to me though.

Also like Deadliest Catch.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Thats why I like it. I could list 1500 random acts that Ive learned, and Ive been in the outdoors my whole life.

I mean, who goes to the desert and puts natural Aloh Vera on themselves? :)

10. Cajun Sensation

Dude, I watched the Africa episode again last night. I hate to say it, but the cut that he put the aloe vera on.......the cut looked fake, dog. The 61" HD was kickin' last night and I noticed it. I could be wrong, but it looked fake.