LSU vs SE Louisiana on TV tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bubbafish, Nov 12, 2007.

1. phildman

phildman Founding Member

Its sad that our best players might be be freshmen. I'm not saying they are, just that tasmin need to step it up, and become the player he was suspose to be. Hopefully, Martin will also have a good year. I also wish that Chris Johnson would learn how to eat or something.

2. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Watching the game I thought the same thing. You can see why Randolph was so highly regarded and Thornton may be the best shooter in an LSU uniform we have seen in a long time.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

with QT going down for the season we knew rebounding would be a huge problem. i had hoped tasmin would have been aggressive on the boards, but the box score doesnt show it. maybe the foul-trouble held him back? this dude is the difference between a sub .500 season and a ncaa tourney bid.

any info on how he played from those that saw the game would be appreciated. was he playing the 4? was he shooting from the perimeter?

what D did the tigers play? cjb loves m2m but zone is perhaps a better choice for a team with length on the outside and nothing in the middle.