LSU vs Auburn game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 28, 2014.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Agreed and he seems like a really good guy, good for LSU, I hope he gets it together......some time on the bench might help him get his head clear.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I watched some of Auburn and some of the highlights. Marshall got away with some throws that our DBs would own. I think we will have some good opportunities if we can bring any pressure at all.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well what do you know, even Christy Malzahn knows that Les is in over his head.

HalloweenRun and Richdog like this.
  4. J Smoove

J Smoove Veteran Member

Our defense will give up 500 yards. This will be ugly.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Its not Chavis' style, but this would be a great spy mission for Beckwith....stick him in the middle of every play with the assignment of not letting him past the line of scrimmage.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

like last year, auburn is still getting it together. they arent the juggernaut (yet) like at the end of the season. malzahn is still trying to find the right mix but hes smart enough to still kick ass on the upswing. Les and Chavis need to do their first and only coaching job yet of the season and earn their stripes. I just dont know how you can prepare this defense when they are soft in the interior. I dont know how you fix that without making your secondary vulnerable. We need some of these 7 new recruits to step up on the DL in a big way. I have a feeling this will be a lower scoring game than expected. hopefully we can stay close and find a way to steal another one from them.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

but will they be forced to throw it 3rd and long very often?....probably not

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I think Auburn has some weak spots, but not enough. I hope we don't get embarrasses.

9. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

Yep, I wanted Jennings out of the game as much as anyone. But, booing out players is not cool. And, when I drive 225 miles to get to the game, you can damn well bet my ass will be in that seat til four goose eggs are showing on the clock after the fourth quarter. Wine and cheese crowd makes me want to puke!

StaceyO, ParadiseiNC, gyver and 3 others like this.
  10. LSUALLDAY

LSUALLDAY Purp Guy

I usually agree with most posts on this board, but honestly I'm very confident in this game it has all the intangible and feel for us to "upset" AU. I mean did yall watch AU vs Kansas State, they have a lot of weakness I feel like LSU can exploit, IF AND ONLY IF Les plays the rights guys. (Beckwith, Harris specifically) I feel like we take this victory and get some momentum going for the gauntlet we are about to face

gyver and Tiger Exile like this.