LSU vs. Arkansas Game Discussion

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 23, 2012.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If above isn't proof of fire, you should rethink your definition.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

So 37 secs ago

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Look, who wouldn't want the best coach on the planet?

The problem is that doesn't exist at this current time.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So why don't you change teams? All you do here is bitch, bitch, bitch.

furduknfish likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Sorry for asking this question so late, but why did Ark change this game from Little Rock to Fayetteville? Will it be back in Little Rock in 2014?

7. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Razorback Stadium is a million times better in every way compared to War Memorial. Little Rock sucks ass, bro.

Met some great people today, ate some great food, drank an entire bottle of peppermint schnapps. Shitfaced and colder than shit. Toes were numb by the 4th. Oh and today was my 11 year old stepson's first ever LSU game....he is OFFICIALLY CONVERTED.....from being an OU sooner to an LSU Tiger. Knew he could do it. :D

SEC refs sucked more than usual today. Very horrible job. Missed many crucial calls and called some bullshit ones also. Gotta give credit where it's due, Arkansas played their asses off, with nothing to lose. Kicked our asses in the trenches all game, both sides of the ball. Wtf ever, we got the W.

stevescookin and Winston1 like this.
  8. ehusson80

We got 0 pressure on Wilson, and they ran the ball very effectively against us. Lucky for us, they decided to throw the ball too much. Mett had pressure ALL DAY LONG. Yep, both lines of scrimmage were controlled by Arkansas. Two of the last three years, unfortunately, have been marked by relative consistency in the w-l column, but inconsistency of play. One week we look like the best team in the country, and the next, well...back to the drawing board. I look forward to another big game to open the season next year. Like we have the previous three years. Hopefully we can get a big win and ride that momentum like last year. I just KNOW we can win another national title under Miles. I feel it is our destiny. We WILL hoist that crystal again! I just know it!

9. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

LSU did well to get the win vs. Arkansas. There were many times during the season where a casual observer of college football could point and laugh at Hog football, but, yesterday was not one of those days.

LSU played poorly, and, would have lost the game, had the Hogs played very well. The Hogs played spirited and inspired football, and, without their mistakes, they would have won the game.

I'll give credit to the Hogs, and, say that I'm happy with the win. I'm happy for our players that they achieved such a high level of success this season. They earned it.

The game against the Hogs is the story of this season for LSU. Expectations were sky-high, but, once the game was over and the regular season was complete, it's prudent to accept that the the sky-high expectations were unrealistic.

gynojunkie likes this.
  10. ehusson80

Wow, I couldn't disagree with you more here. You saw how close it was vs. Bama. Had we held on, we'd be where Bama is now. That's how close we actually are to being in position for a crack at the crystal. I don't want to go into it, but a missed call here or there(by our coaching staff and the damn refs) and that game would've turned out in our favor. I don't think expectations of perfect seasons and weekly blowouts and such are realistic EVERY season, but having some expectations of national and SEC titles at LSU is NOT unrealistic. Absolutely not!