Loston Eligible

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

According to Dandy Don, it has been announced on at least two web sites that Craig Loston is now academically eligible and his grades have been forwarded to the NCAA clearing house. With a little luck he will be able to take part in summer workouts.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Nice info.

Thanks.

3. HectorSpectre

HectorSpectre Founding Member

Great news!

That's gotta be a huge relief to LSU fans everywhere ... even way out here in Hawaii.

Loston is a HAMMER and, IMO, a future 1st Team All-American and first-round NFL draft pick, as well.

4. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Big news, Thanks!

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

At the under armor game, on a field of distinguished athletes, he was one of the top 5 most noticeable players, IMO. He's physically ready to play in D1. He's gotta learn the plays now.

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Sounds like he just needs to get through the clearing house and he's golden.

It's too bad we won't be playing much nickel and dime next year, cause you know he'd be in there by SEC play.

I'm sure he'll see tons of ST and maybe give one of the safeties a run for the job.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Heard a rumor that he is hoping the Clearinghouse comes through soon so he can enroll this month for the 2nd summer class session.

8. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

What will that buy him, Bhelm? I thought he was able to work out and participate in conditioning as soon as he was qualified.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I do not know the exact rules but he has to be qualified before enrolling in classes and to participate in Fall Practice.

Word is he is cleared to work out with the team now so I guess official word from the clearinghouse is not a requirement for summer workout participation.

Wanting to get into summer classes should mean he is very confident that he has done everything required of him to get qualified.

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Clearinghouse?...Our opponents will be "clearing heads" when he hits the field. I still remember his big hit on cousin Shep in that all star game :hihi:.