Let me be clear - Steve Scalise is an asshole

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 3, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good point, I don't think these operations are for emergency care

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well they're not but I've used a concierge doctor for about 7-8 years. I pay $600/yr and nothing for visits (1hr) I've call him when he was driving from Memphis and when I was in California; over weekends and holidays. He's either answered, called back or had another Dr call.
    I'm sure it depends on the doctor as in everything else.
    Point is I save money and get better services

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, that is the term they use here as well and it seems to be catching on. If my coverage wasn't so cheap I would probably do this.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for the spelling lesson professor 2016-12-24-17-56-18--1678945161.png . Typing fast on an I pad causes misspellings and with the exception of you everyone knows that and gets my point Einstein. As far as Rome doesnt matter how long it lasted point is it rotted from within just like whats currently happening in Venezuela and just as we are rotting from within today because of attitudes like Rex. Human babies are cut up and sucked out of womens wombs even at 8 months whereas if you kill a baby eagle you go to jail. Police are demonized while criminals are coddled. Black Lives Matter is OK but the Boy Scouts are demoninized. Peoples property is confiscated because an endangered bug or bird happens to reside there. White people are demonized and beat up just because they are white and are told we all have "white privilege". Colleges are teaching students that the world owes them free everything and to hate our president and that our country was immorally formed. God is being systematically removed from our lives. Mayors are breaking federal law by knowingly harboring illegals. Our kids are taught that competition is a bad thing and coddled to the point they need "safe spaces" so they wont hear a dissenting opinion. Women in this country are led to believe that they are treated terrible by society and in particular white men and all conservatives yet we never see them marching agaist the way women are controlled, beaten and killed in the Islamic countries. George Soros paid thugs and anarchist are shown as being rightous as they destroy property, hurt and maime people and deny others free speech whereas the Tea Party is demonized, ridiculed and lied about. The Catholic Church and Catholicism is demonized and attacked while Islam is protected and I could go on and on and on.

Yes your big comeback is didnt correct my spelling, WOW!

No I am not wrong but as usual you prove your intellect is as large as the brain in your avatar.

Never mess with Moe images.jpeg or he will "poke out" whats left of you brain.

PS; Give this reply a good spell check professor 2016-12-24-17-56-18--1678945161.png

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

That is what you wrote, and that is what I responded to,.. it's pure bullshit rhetoric, as explained in my response.

So then you post the above rant, spewing forth hyperbole that's not even on subject.

With two relevant exceptions;

one concerning Rome,.. You're wrong Moe, Rome did not crumble from within,.. sure it was rotten, but it was rotten throughout it's history, (43 of the 180 Emperors were assassinated), Rome fell mostly due to barbarian invasions. When Attila the Hun rampaged through northern Europe, that drove many Germanic tribes, (barbarians) to the borders of the Roman Empire. Constantly battling them and others, decimated Rome's coffers and it's armies, the Western Roman Empire could not be sustained. The Eastern, or Byzantine Empire lasted another 1,000 years.

The other relevant part is your spelling,.. your last post had 6 misspelled words, I mention it because I know it irritates you, not because I give a shit,.. but such poor spelling, makes me wonder, are you stupid or just lazy?

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BLAH BA BLAH BA BLAH BA BLAH. Rome fell to the barbarians you are correct but it fell because it got weak from rot within. I notice you ommitted Venezuela in your response. Guess I could mention the rot in N. Korea, Iran, Cuba, Cambodia, Syria and many other 3rd world countries where the citizens gave all power to a centralized government. BTW can you deny the other parts of my rant concerning our signs of cutural rot? Problem with you is you are a 2016-12-24-17-56-18--1678945161.png with just one wing, a left one which causes you to fly in a circle and going nowhere.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Give up about Rome, it's clear you don't know shit about it, you should follow your own advice and take a remedial course in world history.

Your rant is just that, a rant, it's over the top extreme, you sound like an angry lunatic. It's a waste of effort debating with you. Our opinions concerning abortion probably mesh, (IMO, only as a last resort to save the mother's life),.. other parts of your tirade would be discussable, if you were a reasonable person,.. but you take such a riled up extremist position, that talking about it is pointless,.. it's no fun arguing with a stooge, Moe.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"WHY CERTAINLY"
    thumbCurlyHoward.jpg

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

They just voted to deprive 24 million people of health coverage, to wipe away coverage for pre-existing conditions for many millions more, to obliterate Medicaid... and these two assholes think it's hilarious:
    [​IMG]

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now something about Paul Ryan... that born-with-a-silver-spoon in his mouth asshole says he's been dreaming of gutting Medicaid and Medicare since his college days.... and guess who's his hero? You got it... Ayn Rand... the biggest pile of incoherent greed crap peddler you'd ever have the misfortune to read. Ryan thinks he's a John Galt boy... privileged because he's so PRODUCTIVE and WORTHWHILE, you see.... when all he's ever been is a lucky asshole sucking like a pig at the government trough.