Let me be clear - Steve Scalise is an asshole

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 3, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...re-system-ranks-as-one-of-the-least-efficient
    http://time.com/2888403/u-s-health-care-ranked-worst-in-the-developed-world/
    http://www.commonwealthfund.org/publications/fund-reports/2014/jun/mirror-mirror
    I could literally keep citing studies just like these for days that show, time and time again, that our healthcare system is the most expensive, one of the least efficient and offers access to fewer people than any other advanced country. But hell, these are just facts which do not matter to you so I'm likely wasting my time here.

American's being fat asses is one of the chief costs of health care so they are very correlated.

Afford to be fat? WTF? You act like being fat is a right of every American or that it is somehow cooked into the fabric of the country. It is a symptom of what lazy asses people have become, not a solution.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No its not, poor people simply walk into an ER and get care.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Strawman. Your studies and dipshits studies are on efficiency and costs. That is not what I claimed. I could have told you that shit was jacked. I said we have the best CARE.. We have the best doctors, the best technology and the best medicine.

You, like dipshit, confuse coverage with care.

I am not talking about costs. I made a claim, that has yet to be challenged, about the CARE... When you and dipshit site studies about how long people live, well, that has everything to do with "life choices". See below. Our poor people drink soda, have iphones and eat cheeseburgers all day.

It is a right every American has and one that most Americans partake in. Our poor people are fucking fat. Africa's poor people starve.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My daughter was proud of her 1st poop on the potty too.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just imagine if I was given an insurance premium based on my life choices just like my auto insurance. But now, super size me sally with her 3 44oz cokes a day gets/needs to have the same rate because of liberal feelings.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I might trigger the cheeseburger escalator clause.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

http://www.ajmc.com/contributor/jul...ity-of-us-healthcare-compared-with-the-world/
    bull shit and stop repeating the same regurgitated story that Republicans have clung to for decades. although the other articles did indeed cite the quality of health care in the US, here is yet another one that is specifically about the quality of care. Our system ranks 11 out of 11 other industrialized nations, hardly the "best," as you like to call it. Our health care system will never be better if you keep clinging to outdated and debunked information.

But I am because cost is the chief issue with health care right now.

and so do our rich people

so now you are the defender of obesity? is that your argument? bitch about the cost of health care but say it's a fundamental right as an American to be a lard ass? right.

Move to Africa then.

8. Tiger in NC

you're the one defending fat asses and saying they have a right to be fat asses. which is it? Hurry up and tell us how you didn't really say that......waiting.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

lol you are a dumbass who doesn't read their own links. You are linking and article referencing the SAME study from Common Wealth.

Then talk about that to someone else. If you respond to me and want to change the subject, dont get pissy when I call you out on it.

Exaclty my point. Our culture is such that supports people living less than others. We are unhealthy as a nation. Its a fact really.

No I didnt defend it. You can't read. I said that is the reason behind the study. We are less healthy because of life choices. Not because of "healthcare".

Blah blah you got nothing. Just like your tired old friend Red.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I didnt defend them. I stated its the reason we have lower life expediencies because we are less healthy, on average, to other countries.

If you are going to come at me, change your approach. I see through your bullshit strategies of changing subjects on people.