Let me be clear - Steve Scalise is an asshole

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 3, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He's trying very hard to whip up votes to wipe out healthcare coverage for pre-existing conditions.

To recognize just how big an asshole he is one only has to consider the case of a baby born like Jimmy Kimmel's... with a heart defect.

While it is true that even without health insurance a hospital would give such a newborn emergency care treatment to save his life, that coverage would END for that unfortunate fellow once he leaves, by force of growing up, his parents' health insurance plan. Unless he has rich parents like Jimmy Kimmel his life beyond his mid 20's is almost guaranteed to be financial hell, as would theirs if they're unfortunate enough to somehow lose their policy before he reaches that age. THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN THAT, and with Obamacare it currently is, but unfortunately ASSHOLES such as Steve Scalise are trying to make America sick again because they suck at the teats of insurance companies.

Republicans are supposed to be the pro-LIFE party? That's a fucking joke. What they and their evangelical nutcase followers are is pro-BIRTH. They're only selfishly PRO-BIRTH because they think they're winning themselves some sort of divine brownie passage points into heaven by acknowledging a "soul" at conception, but they're FAR from pro-LIFE. Once somebody is born they don't give a rat's ass about whether he/she lives or dies.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't you have some kind of protest march to attend? Maybe a pro choice baby sacrifice or something? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Or an execution.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wouldn't be an execution. Liberals are against killing murdering scumbags. Unborn babies are OK though.

watson1880 and Winston1 like this.
  5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Nice try at cherry picking a case but again it's an epic failure on your part. never mind mentioning the 55 year old that simply let's himself fall into terrible health then just piles into Obamacare for free with his 39 prexisting conditions bc he is a sloppy lazy POS while those of us that pay our own way now pay more to cover his lazy ass which is happening at a much higher rate than people who truly have a need beyond shiftless laziness. Instead try to distract from the truth with a case to try to draw sympathy. One of my kids was born with a heart defect(VSD which thank god mostly closed on its own....still there now but small and supposedly a nonissue but a good friend of mines kid just had surgery to correct the same thing as hers was not closing) so don't try to pull the very low percentage of sympathy cases to try to justify your nonsense when there was already ample insurance companies that had provisions for situations like this long before Obamacare screwed everything up. Done been there done that rexy so you not fooling me. We had so many options from insurance to Medicaid to various assurance programs to pick from it was no way a hard thing financially to deal with and Obamacare had less than nothing to do with it but again nice try and thanks for playing. You've been thoroughly beaten again but man it's fun. You're wrong. I'm right. Get used to it.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A euphemism for non-people. That sperm inside my balls + that egg inside Kate Bekinsale is also an unborn baby.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And it's a good thing you had insurance to cover it, asshole.
    Lucky for him but that's not always the case, asshole.

8. jvalhenson

Exactly.....I had insurance bc we pay our own way not leach off everyone else and of course as I said there were already multiple options for cases such as this with birth defects even for people without insurance so your entire premise has no merit but I know reading comprehension is hard someone as dim witted as you....the assholes are those who are stealing money from my family by making us and other who pay their own way pay for their insurance. The asshole is in your mirror rexy. You lose again. Get used to it.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  9. jvalhenson

The problem with whole thing why the majority of the country (regardless of what your lies say) oppose Obamacare is the prices for those of us paying our own way went up WAY to much while providing us very little in return but instead took our "extra" money and are giving it to way to many people who are just milking the system who are 100% able bodied just to lazy and sorry to do for themselves. No one is saying or has ever said that folks who truly need benefits healthcare or whatever help should not get it. The problem is folks like ol rexy here that think it's ok to just be a lazy sorry pos and steal from the rest of us which is exactly what Obamacare allows far to much of. want more approval.....it's not hard.....eleminate all the leaches and give it only to those that truly need it and you will not hear many if anything negative about it.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Makes good sense to me. Think about it, you wouldn't expect State Farm to sell you a homeowners' policy after your house burned,more flooded, would you?