Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

Agreed

This JohnLSU guy on a thread about a week ago was asking a guy to private message him so they could "meet up" and fight as if they were in high school. this guy needs to grow up and find something better to do rather than attacking everyone who posts.

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I think it has to do mainly with people being sore losers. I was just coming to this site to close the site and ignore it because i knew all the sore losers and anti-LSU folks would be out in full force trashing Les Miles and LSU tonite.... then I saw this "Les Miles the COWARD" thread. Did Les Miles call anybody a coward? This thread is much, much, much lower on the moral scale.

3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

It sure looks like Miles is calling for Jefferson to spike the ball, but Jefferson said signal caller Jeff Dunn, a graduate assistant, told him to spike it.

4. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

John I am not anti LSU. I am a LSU realist. I love LSU and I try and watch and guard anything that will bring LSU down. I have taken many red dots for Smoke Laval, John Brady, and Les Miles. I have yet to post anything neg. on CPM or CJ cause they are good coaches. I will ALWAYS call out a coach that I feel will hurt LSU.

1 person likes this.
  5. DisplacedLSUFan

DisplacedLSUFan Veteran Member

He didn't call anyone a coward. However, when your QB says that a spike was called and you say that it wasn't (even though there is video evidence showing that you had), you are calling one of your players a liar.

Did you even watch the video?

6. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

Criticizing your team's head coach doesn't make you anti-LSU.

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Dude a few weeks ago me and you were in the same thread defending this man against a few posters.

His ACTIONS tonight are COWARDLY and EVERYONE with any sense should be able to see this.

This has nothing to do with the outcome of the game but the actions of a man that is charge of the lives and the futures of these kids!!!

8. UPTTiger

UPTTiger Founding Member

I don't even know if it's about Les caring about himself. Listening to his interview with Jordy, he sounded like a person that was just in a tragic accident trying to explain what just happened. He had no idea about the sequence of events that led to the bad decisions! Jordy had to fill in the blanks for Miles. Very sad. Maybe he did not realize he was throwing JJ under the bus, but he certainly did. Another interview, Miles explained what should have happened... thats great that he knows what everyone knows.

9. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

He is a coward, saying it was his fault for trusting JJ to manage the game, don't blame it on JJ you incompetent spineless clown.

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I dont think Jefferson would blame his head coach he doesnt appear that dumb.