Lack of Talent is a myth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 4, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t think that justifies 100+ offense (aka Miles offense).

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well it will be 8 to 10 coaches every year losing their jobs in the SEC with that thought process. Changing coaches often is a sure way to never beat Saban. You can't be serious.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are 7-2. Once again who cares how we got here. We may wind up as I have said 10-2 which as I have said over and over no one including me or you thought was possible this year.

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Win the West in 4 tries or next man up. Look at all the time wasted with doofus.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

6 td's

LSUTiga and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. lsu-i-like

It matters how you get there when you’re trying to catch Bama.

I’m going to be pretty pleased with O if we win out, but if E can’t make this offense look better in these last few games I won’t be rallying to keep him.

With Miles it was always, “who cares how it looks, he wins.” But then he didn’t, in large part because of the win ugly offensive philosophy he incorporated from the beginning.

Bengal B, LSU_4_LIFE and Pjoe like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wasnt wasted time as I remember he did pretty damm well for a long time.
    And you will be doing the wrong thing to rally about E's precieved weakness. You wont fix anything if you get your way E is not our problem it's impatient fans among many other things you fail to see. It aint the play calling. When you start out with a weak OL, a new QB, average rb's and new wr's a lot of plays we try don't work out. Learn the game don't be a neo maxi zoom dwebie
    51mG4YaAqhL.jpg

8. lsu-i-like

#100+ offense after our history on offense and Orgeron’s promises to address the offense is not sufficient.

I feel like we’re about to turn a corner, but cold weather this weekend might hurt that.

I am not confident that power offense given our OL, RBs, WRs, TEs, and QB is the best way to succeed on offense, especially against Bama and the other stout defenses we’ve faced to date. It seems like that’s what O wants to run, and E is obliging.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is that the new catch phrase among your great grandchildren's pals?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Are you kidding? I know it's late buddy but you think we are running a power offense? You just explained why a power offense wont work at LSU yet we are 7-2 with one of the losses to mighty Bama. How would we be 7-2 ranked in the top 10 if we were trying to run a power offense weare not built to run? Get some sleep and go watch replays of our games tomorrow and tell me we are running a power offense. Besides if running a power offense will exploit your opponents weakness and win the game I am all for it.

Goodnight this old man is going look at the insides of my eyelids