If you weren't already convinced that Orange PINO is a scumbag

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

This can has been kicked down the road since Clinton was President so let's not pretend this started while Obama was President. Every President until now has worked diplomatic channels; some of them more fruitful than others. But here's the thing with NK......they like to talk a lot of shit but they would be absolutely nuts to ever launch an attack on the US. It might be their finest 15 minutes but after that their rule would come to a explosive end. So, I go back to this. Keep an eye on them but don't respond to them when they talk shit. No one in the world honestly believes that we couldn't eradicate them tomorrow in a hail of fire and no one wants to see nuclear war either. Let the rhetoric die down and let's do our tough talking with the North Koreans in closed door meetings, without journalists and do it eye-to-eye.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

In that little brain of yours there is always only two options.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lay out your options then brother. Step up to the plate.

There are ONLY TWO OUTCOMES....

Please, prove me wrong.

4. Tiger in NC

I'm not fucking you running or standing still, Pride, so just take that off your bucket list. I don't know why this should be such a stark revelation to you.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right. Its totally wrong to dehumanize people, except when "you" do it.

Carry on.

6. Tiger in NC

I've already laid out what I believe are other options but let's be honest here, there are talks going on behind the scenes right now and without a complete knowledge of what the situation is it would be very hard to offer a policy prescription. Sure, using military power always has to be an option with nuts like KJU, but it should be the final option. Trump and Haley just pulled off a 16-0 vote in the UN security council for new sanctions on NK. That's a pretty amazing feat......I can't recall too many other unanimous votes at the UN. Let the sanctions work. Pressure China to intervene by laying out for them the consequences of war in their back yard. There are plenty of options left. Our satellites are watching them like a fucking hawk so it's not like NK is going to pull a sneak attack on us. If KJU is getting ready to do something stupid we will know about it far enough in advance to react accordingly.

7. Tiger in NC

When have I dehumanized anyone? I'm assuming by criticizing Trump and believing that he is a crook you think that I am dehumanizing him. But I haven't accused the guy of murdering anyone. I have even said let's wait and see what the investigation finds before we start hanging people because I do believe there is a chance that Trump was a sideline player and perhaps was such a bafoon that he didn't realize he was concluding. That would be where "intent" comes into play. That said, I hate his political stances on a number of things.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

As I said there are two options. Use force or dont. If we dont they will be a nuclear state at the table. Practically there already.

There factually is not "many" options left.

We have "talked" for two decades man. Name a single thing we haven't tried with them?

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

my point was that the Washington post, cnn, et al positioned the NK/nuclear capability as something that has happened recently, conveniently ignoring that this WAS KNOWN 4 years ago.....no outrage, no blame, etc., etc.

Now the outrage and trembling with fear??? CNN playing air horn sounds from Guam as if this is rare (they do it weekly on Fridays)

more evidence of the media directing public opinion against this administration??

KyleK likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

I agree to an extent. The media, liberal or conservative, sensationalize the news. Go watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX or any other news outlet and tell me how many times the graphic "Breaking News" comes up in an hour. They do this to fill a 24 hour news cycle, which in my opinion has been the absolutle worse things for our politics.

KyleK likes this.