"I hire only the best people"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What a shocker, donald. The guy you tried to have killed because you wanted to hang onto power doesn't have your back.

And attacking the witnesses in this case, and threatening everybody with retaliation as you did last night, is a direct violation of the oath you took in court just three days ago. Not big on keeping your oaths, are you donald? Including that one you swore during your inauguration to honor and protect our Constitution.

Damn straight, donald. We're coming after you. And did you notice how Nancy Pelosi said she saw you... a scared puppy?

You fucking pathetic coward.

a[​IMG]

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

what is your screen name?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Message to Rick Wilson live on air, from a very senior member of the trump administration: “I regret serving in his administration more than anything I’ve ever done in my life. Keep going. You’re patriots. Don’t quit.”

After reading the message to the Breakdown audience, Wilson ended the brief segment with a few choice words of his own: “And if you knew who that was, your f*cking eyes would pop out.”

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I guess it’s no point in saying that I’m surprised that people are distancing themselves from Trump? That in this day and time, regardless of what is alleged against Trump, the court of public opinion will always matter. But I feel like you need this, so, ok.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh it will be a legacy of TDS as Trump has some quality good sons left sitting prime to take over the TDS brigade.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I bet spiddle, urine and God know what else was coming out of your angry hateful ignorant orifices as you created this thread. Does your stupid head rotate and vomit from time to time? I always thought you needed physiotherapy but I think you need an exorcist.

BTW did your climate change today?

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Thank you for keeping us informed about the Donald. Don’t take your eyes off of him , he’s slick.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, lookee here... the orange scum DID notice that Nancy called him a scared puppy. This is almost unbelievable, except that it's coming from a diseased narcissist. Nancy wasn't far from wrong, except that calling donald a puppy is an insult to dogs... more accurate to have called him dog shit.

This is not a well man:

[​IMG]