Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The younger Biden just plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges. Prosecutors are recommending probation. Got him now…

im sure the resident lackeys will be along to tell us it’s all a grand conspiracy.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Out of 24 hours during a day, how much time do you devote to imagining what people on this forum think?

3. Tiger in NC

Very little but I’d like to know your thoughts on the Hunter Biden plea deal.

And not nearly as much as you since you are here 24/7

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why does that matter to you?

Yet, you are here asking what I think....

Also, can you answer please?

What did the Supreme Court say that was wrong?

Here. Let me quote it again:

The President, after all, is the "Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States." U.S. Const., Art. II, 2. His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant. See Cafeteria Workers v. McElroy, 367 U.S. 886, 890 (1961)

Please point out the error in this statement.

5. Tiger in NC

Because I want to know what you think of it. This is a political discussion.

I answered your question in the appropriate thread so please stop trying to hijack this one because you’re too afraid to talk about it.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If it is a political discussion why did you start with:

"im sure the resident lackeys will be along to tell us it’s all a grand conspiracy."

Seems to me you wanted no sort of discussion. You see, all you and Rex seem to do is throw out accusations about members here.

We are X or Y. You imagine what we think and feel and talk about that. Never any substance and when I ask you direct questions, you deflect.

For example, you still cant tell me what the Supreme Court stated about Presidential Authority over Classified material is in error.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And for the record. The story isnt really what Hunter Biden did or didn’t do.

The story is the government and media working together to burry it during an election and lying about it.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Did I hurt your feelings? Who cares how I asked the questions…I can ask them any way I want. If you don’t want to answer them just say so. And who cares what I think of you or how I characterize you….you do the same thing so stop being such a snowflake and answer the question or say that you don’t want to. I don’t care either way

9. Tiger in NC

Aha! The grand conspiracy! I knew it would come out of you eventually! Right in cue….your blaming the refs, just as I predicted you would. So it appears my use of the word lackey was accurate after all….no wonder it wrinkled your pantries so bad.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No you didn’t. But don’t claim you want a discussion when you start off with slurs.