Homeless woman w 15 children "Somebody needs to pay for all my children"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by KyleK, Dec 11, 2011.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Pretty much sums up what is wrong with our social programs. SMH

Link w/ video

She expects everyone but her to pay for her kids. Gets thousands in aid and still complains that it's not enough.

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I know everyone is going to roast this chick for her attitude, but let's not forget the position these kids are put in through no fault of their own. It seems as if the state has taken her kids away from her, but she'll probably make another 15 to fill the hole. I really feel for the kids and the way they're going to be affected by the carelessness of their parents. It's disgraceful.

1 person likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Women like her need to have their uterus removed by court order.

4. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

I'll admit that I heartily guffawed when I heard this woman say without so much as a hint of irony: 'Someone needs to take responsibility for all my children' but the subject of forced sterilization has been a bit dicey lately, especially for North Carolina.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/u...ns-in-north-carolina.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Pushing out more than a dozen children when you have no means to take care of them is irresponsible. And if someone is not responsible enough to use birth control or take other methods to avoid over a dozen pregnancies then phuck'em, it's obvious she and others in the same boat are taking advantage of the system and making it harder for the real needs of people to be met. If she or others do not want to be given gov't sanctioned hysterectomies, then take methods to avoid this kind of thing. I don't feel sorry for the worthless biatch, but i do for her kids having her as a mother.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

What's disgraceful is that we'll blame the public school/teaches for their lack of achievement.

I like this. Unfortunately, the quote below from herb's link shows we're phucked in that we owe "them" either way.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i want to meet her it sounds like she puts out

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Her finance's locked up so that monkey should be nice & hot.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I wouldn't do her with your pecker.

10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Thankfully this woman is the exception and not the rule. I'd like to think that having her kids taken away and becoming a public mockery has certainly punished her some. I know that I wouldn't want my child taken away, even if due to my own irresponsibility.