Hey, UCLA fans: want a WAHHburger with those french cries?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 31, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"UCLA Bruins head coach Jim Mora has been all class so far".....:rolleyes: That is hilarious. "I'd be so embarrassed if it came out that UCLA coaches did anything like that".....LMAO. I love when fanboys think their coaches are above the recruiting "game". "Like most D-1 coaches, I don't happen to know all the details of the recruiting rules.".....yea, so I'll just go ahead and write an article about it like I do know something and make sure to smear a handful of other coaches at the same time. Comedy gold. "Cameron is just freaked at the possibility of a prized recruit, or three, leaving his state and his program." Awesome....he mad....Mama, Dixon, and AJax all canceled scheduled OV's to westwood for this weekend.

Mora's a bitch but he can coach and they have some talent. Hundley is a solid QB. And still the best thing that ever happened to them recruiting-wise is to have Kennedy Pola on staff....a former Trojan. ucla fans are the whiniest, pathetic beyotches when it comes to football.

[​IMG]
    Didn't work out so well for Neuheisel. So come on Mora.....come get some, bitch.

Herb and Cajun Sensation like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

None taken. It was stupid. USC fans sometimes say that kind of shit, too. The whole "hot chicks" comment was pretty funny. I guess he hadn't spent much time in the South. Maybe you could send him a Golden Girl and make him feel better about himself.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is how we feel......always.
    [​IMG]

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

wink, wink

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

When there is nothing else to be a douchebag about, the totally bitchin weather (dismissing the greatest drought since last year) is a pretty easy geaux to. Not like there's is great BBQ to rant over...

Surf has been epic lately tho, just sayin.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wait didn't they do the same thing with Cassius Marsh?

7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

This.

MSY is not LAX in terms of either the number of gates or flights.

I would love to see this guy cry in his Apple Jacks if LSU landed all three of these guys + Jackson.

8. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Felt this was worth the bump.....this sums up exactly why ucla is ucla. They didn't exactly kill it yesterday and Mora was talking to the media about it.

His quote on their poor finish.

“We were the bridesmaids,” he said. “Heck, we might’ve even been the ring girl on a couple of guys today. But we were in the wedding. We were in the church. That’s our goal.”

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Damn. Way to shit on his class. Makes me feel bad for the guys that he did land.

StaceyO likes this.