Hello all!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_Tiger_Rob, Sep 27, 2001.

1. LSU_Tiger_Rob

LSU_Tiger_Rob Freshman

This is my first post here and I'd like to tell everyone hello. Now that that's out of the way on to more important business.

Are you ready for the Tigers to put it to the Vols? I think we match up very well with them.

Geaux Tigers!!

2. LSU_Tiger_Rob

LSU_Tiger_Rob Freshman

Thanks for the welcome Tigersaint.

I think you're right, ole Darth Visor isn't gonna be a happy camper when he leaves Death Valley next week!

Geaux Tigers!

3. GatorAlum98

GatorAlum98 Freshman

Congrats to TigerForums becoming the official LSU page for the SEC Nation. Hopefully word will spread and this board will become as successful as Gator Country. It looks like you all are well on your way!

I am looking forward to our game this weekend. LSU always plays UF tough (I can only think of 2 years where that wasn't the case) in Baton Rouge. Good luck and I look forward to conversing with you during the week.

4. Uncle AlaGator

Uncle AlaGator Freshman

Rob...

I think Darth Visor will leave with a grin from ear to ear- By the way, watched Saban go nuts on the sidelines during the Vol game....He is much more animated than Spurrier.

5. BornaGator

BornaGator Freshman

What a difference a couple of days make. You guys have your 52-0 asswhipping on the way.

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I'm not boasting that LSU will whip UF, but if you actually think UF can do to LSU what they did to MSU then you are truly insane.

I'm not saying UF is not good, I'm saying that MSU sucks!:D

7. LSU_Tiger_Rob

LSU_Tiger_Rob Freshman

Uncle AlaGator

I recall the outburst you mention, I thought it was good to see some emotion from our coach, usually we don't see that much from him. Still it cracks me up to see Spurier throw that visor. Holtz threw his hat and head gear in the Bama game.

As for leaving here grinning ear to ear I think the Gators are in for a tougher game this week than the 52-0 thrasing they gave MSU. I'm hoping it will be more like the 97 game.

8. Uncle AlaGator

Uncle AlaGator Freshman

WEll, I guess you can always hope. Spurrier, by the way, hasn't thrown his visor in over two years so it's been a while since you saw that.

Spurrier is the Fan's Coach. He coaches like a fan (shows emotion and scores like he's playing a video game). He talks like a fan (quote regarding MSU "They came in rated as the nation's number 1 pass defense." PAUSE "They won't be leaving that way." And he cares like a fan (when Lou Holtz's wife needed the best care for her diagnosis of cancer Spurrier got her into see the best doctor at Shands Hospital when no one else could, He never leaves the field until he and his team stand and sing the Florida Alma Mater) If I was a coach, I would do my best to emulate this man. He will always be known as a revolutionary who changed college football and one of the all-time bests.